ADVERTISEMENT

Update: Iowa Sucks

He's a ginger. Husker fans think he's a star. And more importantly, so does Trev.

Clear as mud to you yet?
No, mud is not clear.

What do you mean "ginger", like, his hair color? Or is this a Gilligan's Island reference? I don't get it which is why I am asking you to explain it.

• Haha
Reactions: chaneccooms
No...

I get you have not head sex, that is okay, it will happen.

But stop thinking about "New Years Bowls" as an accomplishment, those are not a thing anymore. You are embarrassing yourself.

That is like bragging about picking up the super hot girl from her bad date with the handsome guy.
I know. It sucks being a doormat. It will get better.

As a Hawk fan, this was an evenly-matched game fellas. A break here or there and this one goes the other way. I think Frost and Co are going to come out flaming next year. He’s playing for his coaching life. Go B1G in the bowls and hope Nebraska joins the party next year. The conference is better when Nebraska is good.

Reactions: Demoba
As a Hawk fan, this was an evenly-matched game fellas. A break here or there and this one goes the other way. I think Frost and Co are going to come out flaming next year. He’s playing for his coaching life. Go B1G in the bowls and hope Nebraska joins the party next year. The conference is better when Nebraska is good.
You are wrong.

I have no idea if you are in Iowa fan but no one cares about the academics, if they did, the Ivy League would be the most popular conference, so you lost that lame take. Also, everyone in Illinois that can't get into the Illinois schools goes to Iowa, so again, shut up.

Next?
10-2. You are what your record says you are.

I have no idea if you are in Iowa fan but no one cares about the academics, if they did, the Ivy League would be the most popular conference, so you lost that lame take. Also, everyone in Illinois that can't get into the Illinois schools goes to Iowa, so again, shut up.

Next?
No one cares about academics?

Yikes.

No one cares about academics?

Yikes.
No one, ever, in the history of getting hired has been hired because they went to a Iowa. Never.

There are a few schools in the conference where it matters. Purdue and Illinois for certain majors. MSU for packaging. Michigan (sort of) and of course NW.

• Haha
So you admit your answer is stupid?

I never asked a question.

Your posit was/is stupid. You are angry about the program and you are looking to blame others (specifically, the conference). And that is stupid.

Your team will never get better if they continue to refuse to accept responsibility for its slide.

And somehow you guys are the worst team in it.

Damn.
Not if Illinois wins tomorrow over Northwestern, cause we have a tie-breaker over them. And assuming Purdue beats Indiana, we would be 12th in the B1G. So Nebraska could, in fact, actually be worse.

Your posit was/is stupid. You are angry about the program and you are looking to blame others (specifically, the conference). And that is stupid.

Your team will never get better if they continue to refuse to accept responsibility for its slide.
Agreed

Do you agree that you said your answer (to a question that was not asked) was stupid?

Agreed

Do you agree that you said your answer (to a question that was not asked) was stupid?

It was nonsense in response to your nonsense. While there are a couple of Big Ten teams that are as bad as Nebraska (Illinois, Northwestern, Indiana come to mind), most are not as sloppy.

It was nonsense in response to your nonsense. While there are a couple of Big Ten teams that are as bad as Nebraska (Illinois, Northwestern, Indiana come to mind), most are not as sloppy.
Wait, so you knew my response was nonsense but then you got upset about it called me out for it?

So, is it safe to say that we were both being nonsensical?

Think about it, your best team in the last 20 years or so had to go to the wire vs one of the worst teams in the country...

This ****ing conference sucks.
You don't seem very bright, but, hang your hat on being the best 3-9 team of all time. It's one hell of an accomplishment.

Good luck on your application with Goodwill. I'm sure they'll be excited to have you join their organization.

You don't seem very bright, but, hang your hat on being the best 3-9 team of all time. It's one hell of an accomplishment.

Good luck on your application with Goodwill. I'm sure they'll be excited to have you join their organization.
Why do you hate on an organization that helps many many people who can't afford things.

That is not nice, it is rude and down right nasty. Why would you even say something like that?

Why do you hate on an organization that helps many many people who can't afford things.

That is not nice, it is rude and down right nasty. Why would you even say something like that?
Lol, even your virtue signaling is subpar.

Let me ask you an honest question. Would you rather be the worst 10-2 team of all time or the best 3-9 team if all time?

Lol, even your virtue signaling is subpar.

Let me ask you an honest question. Would you rather be the worst 10-2 team of all time or the best 3-9 team if all time?
I would rather be 10-2.

Let me ask you something, do you really hate the Goodwill and the people they help?

Not if Illinois wins tomorrow over Northwestern, cause we have a tie-breaker over them. And assuming Purdue beats Indiana, we would be 12th in the B1G. So Nebraska could, in fact, actually be worse.
tenor.gif

I would rather be 10-2.

Let me ask you something, do you really hate the Goodwill and the people they hate?
I'll reply before you edit that to something more coherent. Yikes.

A piece if advice before I'm banned, don't venture outside the safespace that is this board. You can't handle what awaits you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT