ADVERTISEMENT

Uh oh… tOSU fans….

May be counterintuitive but I believe this win by the acorns bodes well for us getting them in that very same building

Also just another lesson to everyone to pick Purdue past the second round at your own peril. They stink, their coach is sloppy fat and that mutant of a center DMs 16 year old girls

May be counterintuitive but I believe this win by the acorns bodes well for us getting them in that very same building

Also just another lesson to everyone to pick Purdue past the second round at your own peril. They stink, their coach is sloppy fat and that mutant of a center DMs 16 year old girls
Careful there. There was just a chewing out on this board concerning a poster who got into legal trouble due to falsehoods created on an internet bbs a number of years ago and I am pretty sure he didn't see anything coming. Maybe you've got good grounds to say something that specific but if you are going to defame someone you'd better be able to back it up. With your salary I am sure you can afford a top notch lawyer but better off just keeping the conversation sports centered.

Careful there. There was just a chewing out on this board concerning a poster who got into legal trouble due to falsehoods created on an internet bbs a number of years ago and I am pretty sure he didn't see anything coming. Maybe you've got good grounds to say something that specific but if you are going to defame someone you'd better be able to back it up. With your salary I am sure you can afford a top notch lawyer but better off just keeping the conversation sports centered.
A high school girl posted a screenshot of Edey reaching out to her on Twitter on March 9, 2023

I posted it and told everyone to fade Purdue in their brackets

The post has since been deleted, but Purdue’s loss to a 15 seed days later stands

If I need a lawyer I’ll call @mgbreis

Sloppy fat.. that made me laugh. 👍

lol 🤣 You can’t possibly be serious?

Reactions: king_kong_
Uh oh, it’s the in•tra•net police..👮‍♀️
80S Shock GIF

I don't know why but that last sentence has me laughing uncontrollably. Good stuff.

There was a pretty wild exchange about a guy writing fake headlines that were so good they got two kids booted from OU

I respect the hell out of that guy if true. Not his fault nobody at OU is capable of due diligence

So people in Oklahoma were too stupid to know they were fake? Way to stay on brand Oklahoma…

Yeah said poster admitted to it.
I really don't think the original 'crime' was in any way malicious and it got elevated to an insane level. It was an attempt at humor. The hillbillys, for some reason, took it to extreme heights.
Despite appearances, posters do not have the 'anything goes' atmosphere they think they do.
And no, I am not kidding.

It has been removed, and I have little else to say. The poster referenced, has previously admitted to what was posted. I stand behind what I said, and will leave it at that.
As opposed to getting inebriated and engaging in loose talk with buddies in someones garage, bbs' are permanent, documented conversations.

Reactions: Spectrumalaska
Uh oh, it’s the in•tra•net police..👮‍♀️
80S Shock GIF
I am guessing you have scant information on this. I used to be on another board with said poster. He was known for great takes and a sense of humor and actually met him once. What he did was, imo, hilarious, but I guess other didn't see it that way. I would have never expected Oklahoma to make a federal case out of it. No one saw it coming.

A high school girl posted a screenshot of Edey reaching out to her on Twitter on March 9, 2023

I posted it and told everyone to fade Purdue in their brackets

The post has since been deleted, but Purdue’s loss to a 15 seed days later stands

If I need a lawyer I’ll call @mgbreis
Never heard of this. Did he get any brushback for it?

I guess?

The word “felony” was thrown around

Wasn’t all that clear. @TampaBaySkers @Spectrumalaska can clarify if they’d like. Seems the exchange was removed.
One clarification, it was Sam Bradford and Laundry Jones accused. No one lost a scholarship, I got it confused with the Rhett Bohmar , car dealership scandal.

OU has had so many scandals it is hard to keep them straight.

I am guessing you have scant information on this. I used to be on another board with said poster. He was known for great takes and a sense of humor and actually met him once. What he did was, imo, hilarious, but I guess other didn't see it that way. I would have never expected Oklahoma to make a federal case out of it. No one saw it coming.
I’ve been in this board a long time, I know…
And the gentleman was from Texass and a long tim poster if I do believe?
Who knows, probably recycled into another poster we have no idea of..?

Last edited:

Or you can check out the SCOTUS case of Hustler Magazine, Inc. v. Falwell (1988). That may help your anxieties on the matter.

Purdue went 20-20 from the FT line and still managed to lose?

They must have lost track of the calendar and thought it was March.
OSU completely outplayed Purdue even though Purdue got all of the calls. OSU only had 11 FTs. Purdue is gearing up for their annual March collapse. Happens every year - biggest chokes out there

Last edited:
One clarification, it was Sam Bradford and Laundry Jones accused. No one lost a scholarship, I got it confused with the Rhett Bohmar , car dealership scandal.

OU has had so many scandals it is hard to keep them straight.
I will have an irrational hate for the Sooners until the day I die.
Hey, and remember when we used to have great respect for each other? I don't. Never happened.
Barry was a two fisted cheater but he was also a heck of a football coach. I have a lot of admiration for him I didn't have back in the day. The guy had one heck of a system and knew how to use it.

I will have an irrational hate for the Sooners until the day I die.
Hey, and remember when we used to have great respect for each other? I don't. Never happened.
Barry was a two fisted cheater but he was also a heck of a football coach. I have a lot of admiration for him I didn't have back in the day. The guy had one heck of a system and knew how to use it.
My favorite memories of OU was when we beat them, especially in 1971. That game had been built up all season, and it lived up to all the hype.

Every other win was a good memory as well.

Reactions: huskerfan66
Or you can check out the SCOTUS case of Hustler Magazine, Inc. v. Falwell (1988). That may help your anxieties on the matter.
No, I am not going to go through and analyze an SC decision. I am not a lawyer and have no interest in flashing fake skills to anonymous internet amateur attorneys.
Successfully defending yourself and winning a court case isn't winning. Just like standing your ground in traffic and letting an accident happen doesn't enhance a person's life.
Better to steer clear of trouble while exercising some class along the way.

Maybe there needs to be a new room. Label it, 'Dredge Stuff Up From 20 Years Ago'.
Let
It
Go.

No, I am not going to go through and analyze an SC decision. I am not a lawyer and have no interest in flashing fake skills to anonymous internet amateur attorneys.
Successfully defending yourself and winning a court case isn't winning. Just like standing your ground in traffic and letting an accident happen doesn't enhance a person's life.
Better to steer clear of trouble while exercising some class along the way.
You can watch The People vs. Larry Flynt for the gist of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT