ADVERTISEMENT

UCF class....

2pdzqz.jpg

I like the QB they picked up, Dillon Gabriel

offers from Georgia and USC
Their class is right in the pack with a couple of teams that beat us this year...so there is that. They didn't take a huge class so that hurts their team ranking a little bit but their recruiting is on par with Iowa, Iowa State and Northwestern. Iowa fans are the ones that should be concerned. Gonna be tough to coach that class up in to a conference champ.

I guess we just have to keep beating this dead horse. If you think pulling in recruiting classes in the 50 or greater ranking would consistently win you jack shit in P5 then I don’t know what else to tell you. Their ranking and record is inflated by their horrific, weak ass, joke of a schedule.

If you're passing, then why even post? But thanks for letting us know. We were on the edge of our seat waiting for your approval.

Oh yeah, you never let anyone know what you think. The reason I posted is because I felt like it. Or... do I need wait for your approval before I post? But thanks for letting me know you don't like my post. I was on the edge of my seat waiting for your approval.

....going to be hard to Three peat with that class☺️
Everyone but UCF knows they are flash in the pan. They happen to have very talented kids their right now. Paired with 2 coaches whos offensive style fit them perfectly. Once this group of kids graduate, they will fall off. Heupal will move on in a year or 2 .

When I think of UCF, I think of the Larry Coker led Miami teams. Coker came in and won at a level superior to that of his predecessor in Butch Davis, but as soon as the Davis era kids were gone, the wheels fell off because the success was due to the culture put in place by Davis. Let's see how that program looks when none of their kids played for Coach Frost.

Danny White said they have the top class in the country. Second year in a row.
I DO love me some Danny White
So, based on 10ish borderline psychotic douche bag trolls, now we apparently hate UCF and don't miss an opportunity to kick sand in their face? I'll pass.
i think mine was partly in jest but not mean spirited at all... countme as one who wished they could have gotten a chance...
HAVING SAID THAT... 26 straight wins and a class ranked in the 60s?????

Oh yeah, you never let anyone know what you think. The reason I posted is because I felt like it. Or... do I need wait for your approval before I post? But thanks for letting me know you don't like my post. I was on the edge of my seat waiting for your approval.

Well, when others agree with me, then I would suggest to you that there is validity to what I'm saying. Why on Earth you would want to stand up for the scourge of UCF fans that visit this site is beyond me, but sure, you can refrain from posting about them as much as you want. I'm sure we'll certainly keep our keyboards warmed up to welcome them though.

Well, when others agree with me, then I would suggest to you that there is validity to what I'm saying. Why on Earth you would want to stand up for the scourge of UCF fans that visit this site is beyond me, but sure, you can refrain from posting about them as much as you want. I'm sure we'll certainly keep our keyboards warmed up to welcome them though.

Hey, no problem Du. I didn't see that I was standing up for the scourge of UCF fans that visit this site. I did say those fools are douche bag trolls. I guess I don't get the posts that I've seen outright rooting for them to lose or whatever. I can separate a few morons from what I still see as a cool story in college football. I get it though, so fire away at UCF, whatever floats your boat. I picked them to lose their bowl game in my pool, so there's that.

Everyone but UCF knows they are flash in the pan. They happen to have very talented kids their right now. Paired with 2 coaches whos offensive style fit them perfectly. Once this group of kids graduate, they will fall off. Heupal will move on in a year or 2 .

Actually 60% of the roster that went undefeated under Frost was on the team before he ever stepped foot on campus......

When I think of UCF, I think of the Larry Coker led Miami teams. Coker came in and won at a level superior to that of his predecessor in Butch Davis, but as soon as the Davis era kids were gone, the wheels fell off because the success was due to the culture put in place by Davis. Let's see how that program looks when none of their kids played for Coach Frost.
60% of the 2017 undefeated roster was onboard before he was hired.....this years class is ranked higher than either UCF class recruited by Frost.....Many of this years recruits had a significant number of P5 offers. Right now UCFs class is ranked ahead of several P5 top 25 programs.....WV, Syracuse, Washington State......

Last edited:
60% of the 2017 undefeated roster was onboard before he was hired.....this years class is ranked higher than either UCF class recruited by Frost.....Many of this years recruits and a significant number of P5 offers. Right now UCFs class is ranked ahead of several P5 top 25 programs.....WV, Syracuse, Washington State......
Awesome... wanna weigh in on Danny Whites refusal to play Florida?

Awesome... wanna weigh in on Danny Whites refusal to play Florida?

Sure as long as you guys don't start calling me hate names.....The UF AD threw out a 2-for-1 via an interview, there was nothing formal or official about it. Plain and simple he was responding to a question from a reporter about avoiding playing UCF in the Peach Bowl.....Subsequent to that AD DW explained why UCF was not interested in 2-for-1....USF recently signed up for a 2-for-1 with UF and will be compensated about $250K per game at UF. UCF makes between $2-3M per home game which is critical in supporting Title X sports. Without the windfall from P5 type TV money, home football games are critical...UCF relies on 6 home games per year to support the athletic department....

Last edited:
Sure as long as you guys don't start calling me hate names.....The UF AD threw out a 2-for-1 via an interview, there was nothing formal or official about it. Plain and simple he was responding to a question from a reporter about avoiding playing UCF in the Peach Bowl.....Subsequent to that AD DW explained why UCF was not interested in 2-for-1....USF recently signed up for a 2-for-1 with UF and will be compensated about $250K per game at UF. UCF makes between $2-3M per home game which is critical in supporting Title X sports. Without the windfall from P5 type TV money, home football games are critical...UCF relies on 6 home games per year to support the athletic department....
Go play someone first, before you come here with your excuses. No one cares about your pity party.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT