ADVERTISEMENT

Tyjon Lindsey

TOS has 5 crystal ball predictions for DONU!! I was always hoping if we landed only one 5*, that it would be him. There's a reason he won MVP of the Rivals 5* Challenge.

Tyjon Lindsey just reopened his commitment on Twitter, could the Huskers make a splash?
Something was weird about the sudden change with Jamire Calvin. I wondered (hoped) if it was caused in part by news of other receivers coming to NU.

It would be a great pickup for Nebraska, if Nebraska could land him. I was hoping we would get one of the quick wideouts of Lindsey or Calvin with speed to burn in the open field.

Time to get my hopes up again!

Would be an awesome get.

Any idea what would make him change his mind and decommit from OSU?

Didn't Lindsey's cousin just declare for the draft.... that may have something to do with it.

Reactions: Digger6185
Yes, Bookie is his cousin also.... Is Noah Brown his cousin or not? I can't remember.... he's the one who declared.

Hate letting my hopes get up, but isn't Bookie also Lindsey's cousin? If Lindsey came to NU, it wouldn't hurt in recruiting him for the 2018 class. He is the DB I really wish Nebraska could land.

Me too....offer him money or whatever to get him here.

Not officially yet. But he's made visits on his own dime I think?
He came with the Calabasas crew in the spring or something. He's definitely been on campus, but not for an official. We could fix that, but its not like he's never seen the place.

Reactions: WHCSC
With Samuel declaring for the draft and Martell enrolling at OSU, I didn't see this coming.

Something was weird about the sudden change with Jamire Calvin. I wondered (hoped) if it was caused in part by news of other receivers coming to NU.

One had nothing to do with the other, NU wanted and would have taken both. I'd be okay with Hawkins or Holmes on Calvin's place, however.

This was posted by a mod on another board.

"Nebraska is the only player here it appears. Coach Riley will be doing an in-home with him after the Deal Period ends. If all goes according to Hoyle look for him to flip to the Huskers after that. Would be quite a coup to say the least."

This was posted by a mod on another board.

"Nebraska is the only player here it appears. Coach Riley will be doing an in-home with him after the Deal Period ends. If all goes according to Hoyle look for him to flip to the Huskers after that. Would be quite a coup to say the least."

This is just the thing this class needs

TOS has 5 crystal ball predictions for DONU!! I was always hoping if we landed only one 5*, that it would be him. There's a reason he won MVP of the Rivals 5* Challenge.

Seems fi$$$hy.

Just kidding. Screw Calvin.....Lindsey can come in and play right away. He will be a potential all American at NU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT