ADVERTISEMENT

TV question

redwine65

Offensive Coordinator
Jun 23, 2010
I dropped century link prism, they always tried to overcharge me.

I still have high speed internet.

I have a smart TV.

what do I need to get Nebraska games (BTN, Fox, etc)
I would also like to get fox news..

is there a cheaper way then having a cable subscription, I think I heard you can buy something from hulu and get the BTN?

I have a smart TV.

is there a cheaper way then having a cable subscription, I think I heard you can buy something from hulu and get the BTN?

Look into Directv Now.

Direct is 60 for BTN
hulu 40.

both a lot better then haggling with century prism's retention department every month!

I have a smart TV.

PlayStationvue is probably your best option.

Reactions: Mack In Motion
Check out YoutubeTV. I've been using it since it came to my market and am very happy with it so far. I had PSVue before that but I like YoutubeTV better.

I pay $37.89/month after taxes.

Do the research though and make sure it's available in our area and you have the TV/Device to support it. I currently use it through either my Xbox One X or Samsung KS8500 TV.

psvue is right at $45 for what I have. Get yourself a HD indoor antenna and you are set.

Check out YoutubeTV. I've been using it since it came to my market and am very happy with it so far. I had PSVue before that but I like YoutubeTV better.

I pay $37.89/month after taxes.

Do the research though and make sure it's available in our area and you have the TV/Device to support it. I currently use it through either my Xbox One X or Samsung KS8500 TV.
I don't have a play station, and I just seen hulu doesn't run on a samsung tv , so I guess youtube tv sounds good. because thats what I have a samsung smart tv, and a mac

I don't have a play station, and I just seen hulu doesn't run on a samsung tv , so I guess youtube tv sounds good. because thats what I have a samsung smart tv, and a mac
Don’t need a play station to run Vue. Just signed up on our Amazon Fire tv. Very impressed with vue.

Don’t need a play station to run Vue. Just signed up on our Amazon Fire tv. Very impressed with vue.

He mentioned using a Samsung TV though which doesn't have a PSVue App. That's one of the reasons I switched to YT TV.

Also, in my experience I'd stay well away from SlingTV. I started off with SlingTV and it's by far the worst of the three services I've used. YoutubeTV being #1, PSVue #2 and SlingTV being far and away the worst of the 3.

hmmm youtube tv is not available in omaha yet...and the only other one that works with a samsung is sling, and they don't have big 10...
Im not big on video games so I don't want to rush out and get a playstation.
I wonder if there some cheaper way to hook up to one of these?
maybe youtube tv will be in omaha soon?

I had an Apple TV but I think it is too expensive. We bought a subscription from mouse-box.com and they were very happy to help us in choosing the best tv for us and I would like to add that the prices were very reasonable for that. We didn’t watch the tv that much, but our children do. We actually did that for them. They are all into the Disney Channel and other channels for kids.

Last edited:
TV is difficult to keep up with for sports with all the channel disputes and price hikes.

Reactions: saluno22
full

hmmm youtube tv is not available in omaha yet...and the only other one that works with a samsung is sling, and they don't have big 10...
Im not big on video games so I don't want to rush out and get a playstation.
I wonder if there some cheaper way to hook up to one of these?
maybe youtube tv will be in omaha soon?

I live in Omaha, had YouTube TV for about two years now. It's great, not sure why you don't think it's available in Omaha?

Also have a Samsung TV with the Hulu app, not sure why it's being said in this thread that its not available on a Samsung?

Fubo TV has a lot of sports, and all of the conference channels (ACC, BTN, SEC and Pac 12).

I live in Omaha, had YouTube TV for about two years now. It's great, not sure why you don't think it's available in Omaha?

Also have a Samsung TV with the Hulu app, not sure why it's being said in this thread that its not available on a Samsung?
I wrote that november 24th 2017:)
they did'nt then, I got it right when they did, and dropped it recently cause husker football season is over.

I wish they would let you pick which channels you wanted,
I'd get abc, cbs, nbc, pbs, fox news, fox sports, one American news, espn, big 10 network, stars, showtime, cinemax
and whatever other channel husker football games might be on...then they could sell it to me for 50 bucks a month.
and keep all the other channels I don't watch

I wrote that november 24th 2017:)
they did'nt then, I got it right when they did, and dropped it recently cause husker football season is over.

I wish they would let you pick which channels you wanted,
I'd get abc, cbs, nbc, pbs, fox news, fox sports, one American news, espn, big 10 network, stars, showtime, cinemax
and whatever other channel husker football games might be on...then they could sell it to me for 50 bucks a month.
and keep all the other channels I don't watch

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT