ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday, April 2nd Nebraska at Creighton (Huskers lose 5-3)

Biggest game against Creighton in years. The recent record in the series is unacceptable. Win.

I'm not even sure if I should be surprised or not. Absolutely pathetic display at the plate. And yet even with that, they might have at least forced extra innings if they'd forget about bringing Clark for anything other than 8th or 9th inning mop-up duty in a blowout.

Reactions: BrighteRed24
I'm not even sure if I should be surprised or not. Absolutely pathetic display at the plate. And yet even with that, they might have at least forced extra innings if they'd forget about bringing Clark for anything other than 8th or 9th inning mop-up duty in a blowout.
At this point I just feel bad for the kid. He obviously has talent or they wouldn’t keep trotting him out there, but man it is just painful. I agree: find innings in blowouts to build his confidence back up.

Pitching choices-terrible. Walsh is good at 1B or DH, not pitching. Horn needs more time. Caleb Clark, 🤦‍♂️. Worthley comes in and does quick work of Creighton. Does he come back out next inning? No. Bunting with 2 strikes after GA already fouled two attempts resulting in a third foul bunt-terrible. Attempting a bunt with 2 outs and a runner at 3rd-terrible. Bolt doesn’t seem to understand Creighton is not an automatic win. 3-9 in last 12 games. Pitiful.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT