ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday, April 30th Nebraska at Creighton (Huskers lose 9-5)

Look, I get it. Midweek games aren’t necessarily true indicators of team’s strengths. Heck, the 2005 team lost the season series to Creighton. But if at the end of the night, Nebraska is 0-3 against Creighton and 27-12 against all other opponents, I’m going to lose it.

Reactions: sklarbodds
Look, I get it. Midweek games aren’t necessarily true indicators of team’s strengths. Heck, the 2005 team lost the season series to Creighton. But if at the end of the night, Nebraska is 0-3 against Creighton and 27-12 against all other opponents, I’m going to lose it.
Agreed.

Yeah, it is even more annoying because it seems Creighton is built for the midweek with their offense than the weekend as they just got swept at home by Georgetown after sweeping Coastal Carolina in a 2 game series in the midweek. Well, 0-2 as one of the games against Georgetown was cancelled. So they do not have a team that will do well in a series but do have a team to put up runs against midweek bullpens. I'm predicting a loss myself. Both teams are just built completely different.

They may not even make their conference tourney. haha

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT