1. Williams 383K
3. Ewers 305K
4. Rattler 661K
12. JT Daniels 163K
13. Gabriel 105K
14. A. Martinez 113K
16. Thompson 162K
28. Purdy 63K

Note: All 16 of the top rated QB's have signed with new schools.

DL Position:

24. J. Green (No NIL)
32. J. Riley 7.8K
83. Walker 7.5K
93. Drew (No NIL)

Of this group, the "Best Available" are now Green #11, Drew #49.

EDGE Position:

6. Mathis 37K
60. Rogers (No NIL)
61. P. Payne (No NIL)

Note: Of the overall EDGE group, all 10 of the top rated players have signed with new schools.

WR Position:

13. T. Palmer 13.7K
99. Neville (No NIL)
115. W. Nixon (No NIL)
261. Castaneda (No NIL)

Of the overall WR group, the top 9 have all signed with new schools.

Kicker Position:

12. Buschini (no NIL)

Note: 4 of the top 13 kickers have not signed with new schools.

OT Position:

Of those "Best Available" only 3 of the top 25 have signed. Among that group are 7 Srs; 6 Jrs; 5 So; and 7 Freshmen still unsigned.

These numbers are still a bit fluid, in fact, a couple have changed just in the last hour or so.

This data will not stand up to a strong audit, but the numbers should be very close. It's possible I made a typo, but you can always double-check the site if needed.

I was looking at that database and it looks like there are 67 DL's still looking for a home. If we don't get Drew we still should be able to get one or two. There were 136 DL's listed so 69 have found a new team.

I was looking at that database and it looks like there are 67 DL's still looking for a home. If we don't get Drew we still should be able to get one or two. There were 136 DL's listed so 69 have found a new team.
There are still 5 kids available that have been in the portal since last August.
It's showing 71 now, so like I said, the numbers are fluid.

I agree, if Drew is a no-go, there's no reason NU shouldn't be able to get at least 1 or 2 from the portal.

If it were me, and it's not, I'd be going after Jrs. and Sophs. The seniors would be one and done, whereas, the Jrs. could be here 2 years unless they decide to declare early. The Sophs you probably get at least 2 years out of them.

Seems if you're a Senior on that list, and getting no action, it's either cause of lack of talent, a personality/academic issue/off campus issue or something.
If they can play, their options get real slim real fast. Either stay where you're unhappy or make a move. One or the other.

Who knows what goes through the mind of some 20 somethings.

There are still 5 kids available that have been in the portal since last August.
It's showing 71 now, so like I said, the numbers are fluid.

I agree, if Drew is a no-go, there's no reason NU shouldn't be able to get at least 1 or 2 from the portal.

If it were me, and it's not, I'd be going after Jrs. and Sophs. The seniors would be one and done, whereas, the Jrs. could be here 2 years unless they decide to declare early. The Sophs you probably get at least 2 years out of them.

Seems if you're a Senior on that list, and getting no action, it's either cause of lack of talent, a personality/academic issue/off campus issue or something.
If they can play, their options get real slim real fast. Either stay where you're unhappy or make a move. One or the other.

Who knows what goes through the mind of some 20 somethings.
I don't think kids ever "quit" football anymore.

I think instead of "quitting" they simply "enter the transfer portal" never to be heard from again, and start the next chapter in their life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT