ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer Portal is officially open

Quality stuff right here. 😁

Just watched Deion in his farewell speech at JSU. He blamed God for playing for 5 NFL teams and four major league baseball teams. Now it's God who is making him leave JSU.

Days like this confirm that being an Arminian is the right call.
You guys make the best sandwiches

That's not true, I can choose bread at any sandwich shop. What are you talking about?
Head out to a Calvinist sandwich shop and you either get the Bread (of life) or you don't. Owners decision. You don't get a choice in the matter. That's why Arminian sandwich shops are better.

Head out to a Calvinist sandwich shop and you either get the Bread (of life) or you don't. Owners decision. You don't get a choice in the matter. That's why Arminian sandwich shops are better.
Is that why you got banned before?🙂

Nah, neither is better than the other. You've been gone a while, and there is now a place dedicated to this talk. It is open scrolls. But, as I originally said, Arminians do make a good sandy.

For mild jokes?
People getting banned for mild jokes - even if implied - is absolutely a thing that happens here

it’s extremely soft and the posters who support it are even softer

Honestly probably a big reason we’ve been trotting out nothing but pansies (players & coaches) on the field the last decade, too

It's like a giant game of musical chairs. And NOT all players entering the portal will get the chair they want. Remember once you enter the portal your old school does NOT have to take you back if they don't want you to return.
If by “not everyone gets a chair”, you mean 50% of the yearly portals entrants in D-1 and FCS, you are correct!

If by “not everyone gets a chair”, you mean 50% of the yearly portals entrants in D-1 and FCS, you are correct!
Since college football is getting deep into the throws of mini-pro, all about money and winning, I would suggest Rhule and his people have a list of: we want this guy/if this guy enters the portal, let him go.

That way when someone enters the portal and lingers there for months and wants to come back you just look at your reference sheet and say, "well, if you want to commit to NU and become the player you can be, come on back and we'll have a spot for you." If he is one of those we can survive without, "I'm sorry, we've already filled your spot on the roster but we wish you well in finding a new home. "

No longer do or die for dear old Nebraska U. It's a business decision. Don't quit your job, go job hunting, and come up empty, and then take for granted I'm gonna re-hire you because you've been replaced.

It is what it is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT