ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer Portal is officially open

Look what Trey Palmer did here with his QB missing a few games and a garbage O line with no pass protection. He set the NU season record for yards in one year here. Imagine what we could do with a solid O line?
With an entirely new staff, I'm not sure what this year has to do with next, or how you even use last year as a selling point.

Reactions: donahues17
I don’t know all the rules on building rosters, per NCAA, but with the way things are you should be able to backfill your roster however you want. Whether by all signing 85 new players out of high school, juco, or transfer. You should be able to build a team however you want, ending up with 85. I would also think, and it may be this way already, that scholarships and portals is a two way street. If a team doesn’t want a player after a year, let him/her go. If free agency is year to year, scholarships should be year to year.

I would also think, and it may be this way already, that scholarships and portals is a two way street. If a team doesn’t want a player after a year, let him/her go. If free agency is year to year, scholarships should be year to year.
All Big Ten athletic scholarhips are guaranteed for 4 years as long as the student-athlete remains "in good standing"..... which presumably means that the scholarship athlete is maintaining minimum academic requirements and not in violation of team rules.

It's like a giant game of musical chairs. And NOT all players entering the portal will get the chair they want. Remember once you enter the portal your old school does NOT have to take you back if they don't want you to return.

God is sure busy directing coaches and players where to go..
all the sudden we have 5 point calvinists everywhere...
sola dei gloria!

Quality stuff right here. 😁

Just watched Deion in his farewell speech at JSU. He blamed God for playing for 5 NFL teams and four major league baseball teams. Now it's God who is making him leave JSU.

Days like this confirm that being an Arminian is the right call.

Reactions: 9and4 and jteten
Quality stuff right here. 😁

Just watched Deion in his farewell speech at JSU. He blamed God for playing for 5 NFL teams and four major league baseball teams. Now it's God who is making him leave JSU.

Days like this confirm that being an Arminian is the right call.
TTown Tom… you from Tulsa? Did your “wife” used to post here?

ADVERTISEMENT