ADVERTISEMENT

Top 25 class

Not to dampen spirits but there are teams in that 15-30 range that are also going to be moving up. Doing an exceptional job but would probably be reasonable to aim for inside the top 25.

Reactions: Husker-NJ
Not to dampen spirits but there are teams in that 15-30 range that are also going to be moving up. Doing an exceptional job but would probably be reasonable to aim for inside the top 25.
Honestly, I expect Florida, Florida State, A&M and maybe UCLA to jump us. We should jump Louisville, TCU, West Virginia, Maryland, Mich St, South Carolina and Virginia Tech. So the net gain would put us around 20 or 21. Still a lot of variables and chickens being counted before hatching.

Will become a top 20 class if we ring the Bell today!
KITTY BE READY!
1d7ktkpTURBXy9lMzIzNTQ4YWYzMzljY2ZjMTFhY2Q3NjBjNjlkODNiMC5qcGeSlQMACs0B0M0BBZMFzQHgzQFo

NU net's another 240 points if we land four 4* players to close out the class. In 2017 that would have ranked NU 20, which is where NU ranked with last year's class. It would have ranked NU 20 as well in 2016. Low 20s is a likely finish for the class.

I'm just glad we have a coach that loves Nebraska and wants to do things the right way. It helps also that he's got tact and fair with questions from the media.

Class man....SF is a lot of class.

Reactions: Husker-NJ
Undefeated staff at a school with tradition. No reason to doubt they would be minimum top 20 (since recruiting rankings matter again).

I will take a 20ish ranking, with a top 100 ranked QB and 25 solid walkon recruits every year. Add development, attention to detail, likeability and play calling ... guess what we'll have?

I will take a 20ish ranking, with a top 100 ranked QB and 25 solid walkon recruits every year. Add development, attention to detail, likeability and play calling ... guess what we'll have?
that sexy girl in your profile?

NU right now is at #23 with 19 kids
NU temporarily moves to #15 with the addition of one 4 star or #19 with the addition of one 3 star

NU will most likely go to #15 them get passed by other schools who arent near 20 kids yet, but have higher quality scores-
Tennesse
Florida
FSU
A&M
UCLA

So that would put NU at #20- most probable

Heres whats probably most likely-
Looks like they are taking 4 more- maybe 5- so ending up with 23-24 assuming everyone signs and qualifys:
RBS- Washington 3/Henry 3
S- Cameron Jones 4
LBS- JJP 4/Tago 3
OL- Bell 4/ Hall 3
WR- Jackson 3/ Nikko Hall 4

Last edited:
NU temporarily moves to #15 with the addition of one 4 star or #19 with the addition of one 3 star

NU will most likely go to #15 them get passed by other schools who arent near 20 yet, but have higher quality scores-
Tennesse
Florida
FSU
A&M
UCLA

Heres whats probably most likely- with just a single new 4 star signing
Looks like they are taking 4 more- maybe 5- so ending up with 23-24 assuming everyone signs and qualifys:
Cameron Jones 4- S
LBS- JJP 4/Tago 3
OL- Bell 4/ Hall 3
I think if you told most people while the coaching "search" was still underway that NU would finish with a top 25 class they'd have called you delusional. Great work by the staff to come in and hit it hard in a very short cycle.

You guys have hired a Great Coach in Frost, look forward to the Brohm/Frost games for many years!
Boiler Up!!

Brohm looks to be a great hire- congrats

However the goal of this program under Frost is to put teams like:
Illinois/Indiana/Rutgers/Maryland-
then Purdue/Minnesota
then Northwestern/Iowa

So far back in our rearview mirror that they are no longer visible
NO offense intended- best of luck

Reactions: CatColumbia
My scratch paper math has 1893 as possible per Rivals if we end up taking 25 in this class plus the one transfer (w Vedral as a walkon). 1893 is based on a reasonable expectation of who we will land. That's was the #20 psn in 2017 and 2016.

Reactions: davecisar

NU will most likely go to #15 them get passed by other schools who arent near 20 kids yet, but have higher quality scores-
Tennesse
Florida
FSU
A&M
UCLA

Heres whats probably most likely-
S- Cameron Jones 4
LBS- JJP 4/Tago 3
OL- Bell 4/ Hall 3
No mention of Caleb Tanner or Blake McDonald are we out of it with them?

No mention of Caleb Tanner or Blake McDonald are we out of it with them?
Tanner- LOTS of $EC schools in on him late
McDonald cancelled his visit- Hall stlll visiting- and Frost did in Home this week
So maybes- but not probables IMO- what do I know?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT