ADVERTISEMENT

Tony White

I doubt if he takes a B1G job but the way Florida, Florida State are looking and depending on what UCLA does... Ooowee
As a general rule, NU should not be a place for a football coach to learn the nuances becoming a head coach. Neither is Florida or Florida State. Most likely, he will have opportunity to take a lesser job.

Edit: but it could be a lesser job in the B1G or SEC. Like Purdue or Iowa.

Last edited:
As a general rule, NU should not be a place for a football coach to learn the nuances becoming a head coach. Neither is Florida or Florida State. Most likely, he will have opportunity to take a lesser job.

Edit: but it could be a lesser job in the B1G or SEC. Like Purdue or Iowa.
What an odd take.

I think Iowa would look at a legacy coach. Somebody like Bielma or Stoops. But I would also be sad to see him go there.
I could also see them taking a run at Matt Entz. Former HC of NDSU, currently on Lincoln Riley’s staff. Grew up in Waterloo, would likely take the job if offered.

If he says no, I could see them offering NDSU’s current HC , Tim Polasek. Was Iowa’s OL coach from 2017-2020.

People should just enjoy this season IMO. There will be a lot of coaching churn across college football at the end of the season as there always is. And it is unpredictable right now as to which coaches will go where. And fans are powerless to influence it.

People should just enjoy this season IMO. There will be a lot of coaching churn across college football at the end of the season as there always is. And it is unpredictable right now as to which coaches will go where. And fans are powerless to influence it.
Couldn’t agree more!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT