ADVERTISEMENT

Tommy Armstrong Named OC at North Star

Recent QB's in that spot...

Zac Lee throws a wounded duck that's picked off at Nebraska's 25 yard line.
Adrian Martinez takes a safety.
Logan Smothers tucks the ball and runs up the back of his o-line at the 2 yard line.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
The YOLO bomb against Georgia in the Gator Bowl (Taxslayer?) was a thing of pure beauty. Will never see that again from a Nebraska QB.
Good throw and terrible angle/effort by Georgia defender
99yarder.gif

does anyone question who is gonna get the ball on the one yard line. north wont be trying any horizontal plays and going backwards

How does Armstrong make a living? Is he a teacher? Don't assistant high school coaches make an extra few hundred dollars at most for coaching?
Varsity asst position, it is a % of your salary as a teacher. Since I don't think he teaches for LPS it is probably like 2,500 dollars.

Seems like most all Nebraska QBs go into coaching. Frost and Taylor. Joe Dailey was coaching the last I heard. Maybe Mike Grant is still coaching as well? Gdowski is still coaching too.

Reactions: BleedRed78
The YOLO bomb against Georgia in the Gator Bowl (Taxslayer?) was a thing of pure beauty. Will never see that again from a Nebraska QB.
One of my favorite plays and games as a younger husker fan. That was truly epic and I miss being that decent.

I loved Armstrong. Glad to see he's calling Nebraska his home and taking his warrior mentality into coaching within our beloved state!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT