ADVERTISEMENT

Today's Games

So what if the worst case scenario happens and we lose our last six to go 5-7? We had so much hope last year and then lost the last four.

We would be the laughingstock once again as we continue our losing season and missing bowl game streaks. Not to mention how hard it would hurt recruiting if Rhule didn’t make any changes.

How do you even inspire hope for next season after a collapse like that? I chose 8-4 but that seems optimistic after seeing teams this weekend play.

Last edited:
The only game left where we are probable winners is UCLA. Every other game looks like a probable loss. That means a 6-6 season. Our offense and special teams are just not very good. Unless we can magically find a running game 6-6 is likely. The Achilles heal of this team is, as it has been for years, a sub average offensive line. And that isn’t going to suddenly change by the Indiana game.

164-1642248_image-eeyore-winnie-the-pooh-clipart.png

When teams travel 2+ time zones they are 2-10 so far in the conference. Penn State over USC and Indiana over UCLA are the only winners so far.

Reactions: StoneTempleHusker
When teams travel 2+ time zones they are 2-10 so far in the conference. Penn State over USC and Indiana over UCLA are the only winners so far.

Heard that stat. I guess you can go West, just can't go East?

Definitely a trend to watch. Then again, could just be the Pac12 teams coming in just weren't that good either.

Reactions: Hford
Heard that stat. I guess you can go West, just can't go East?

Definitely a trend to watch. Then again, could just be the Pac12 teams coming in just weren't that good either.
I don't know what to make of it, but going on the road is tough, making a two day trip is really tough.

Lol the doom and gloom of Huskers fans. They have a bye week at 5-1 and people are still like this based on results of other games. Can't even enjoy a stress free bye week.
Bunch of battered wives. 3-13 can beat or lose to each other so I doubt we lose all these tossup games. Test one is Indiana .. let’s go!

Reactions: Walleye79
The only game left where we are probable winners is UCLA. Every other game looks like a probable loss. That means a 6-6 season. Our offense and special teams are just not very good. Unless we can magically find a running game 6-6 is likely. The Achilles heal of this team is, as it has been for years, a sub average offensive line. And that isn’t going to suddenly change by the Indiana game.
I actually think you guys have a good shot at Indiana. Their defense is not good. Yours atleast gives you a chance.

There are some people comparing the Boise State RB to Barry Sanders. Barry Sanders did his numbers in 11 games, didn't even count the bowl game. Barry was the best college player I ever saw.

Bo Jackson would like a word.

So what if the worst case scenario happens and we lose our last six to go 5-7? We had so much hope last year and then lost the last four.

We would be the laughingstock once again as we continue our losing season and missing bowl game streaks. Not to mention how hard it would hurt recruiting if Rhule didn’t make any changes.

How do you even inspire hope for next season after a collapse like that? I chose 8-4 but that seems optimistic after seeing teams this weekend play.

I mean, I try to be as objective as possible. Often to the result of being called a troll and bashing the program on this board. I also love a good hypothetical discussion. But, what's the point in going there?

Yeah, worst case scenario would suck even worse than second worst case scenario of winning one more and going to a bowl. And?

Jeez dude, why not throw out an even worse case scenario with us losing out and DR suffers a career ending injury? Or how about the stadium gets hit by a meteor and wipes the whole program off the map?

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
It’s crazy how the exact same teams don’t show up week to week? It’s almost as if scheme, personnel match-ups, weather, home field, time zone travel all make a difference and get different outcomes against different teams?

I mean, I try to be as objective as possible. Often to the result of being called a troll and bashing the program on this board. I also love a good hypothetical discussion. But, what's the point in going there?

Yeah, worst case scenario would suck even worse than second worst case scenario of winning one more and going to a bowl. And?

Jeez dude, why not throw out an even worse case scenario with us losing out and DR suffers a career ending injury? Or how about the stadium gets hit by a meteor and wipes the whole program off the map?
Yeah I try to remain positive and shouldn’t have went there. It just gets frustrating watching this team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT