ADVERTISEMENT

Today's Games

I wonder what Dylan Raiola is thinking after watching Will Howard on that last drive
Animated GIF

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
A lot of people who wrote off Matt Campbell are eating crow. ISU has a great chance to make the playoff.
He could've jumped, and instead gambled that he could own his program the way legends like Osborne, Paterno and others did.
The rest of their schedule is winnable, though they will drop one their last 2 games.
He'll be getting calls at season's end.

Last edited:
Ha ha. Shilo is a clown. He should have imagined that RB was his high school advisor.

There are some people comparing the Boise State RB to Barry Sanders. Barry Sanders did his numbers in 11 games, didn't even count the bowl game. Barry was the best college player I ever saw.

There are some people comparing the Boise State RB to Barry Sanders. Barry Sanders did his numbers in 11 games, didn't even count the bowl game. Barry was the best college player I ever saw.
No one should do that unless he does it in a stronger conference.

OSU can sleep on us and still win by 2 TD’s, easy.
Yeah, after watching these games today it became even more clear that NU is nowhere near the upper echelon of the conference.

Hell, Wisconsin beat Rutgers 42-7. Iowa dropped 40 on Washington.

Nebraska is not winning both of those games against Wisconsin and Iowa. And they are not beating OSU and USC.

This team is…FAR away.

Reactions: GaRed
Yeah, after watching these games today it became even more clear that NU is nowhere near the upper echelon of the conference.

Hell, Wisconsin beat Rutgers 42-7. Iowa dropped 40 on Washington.

Nebraska is not winning both of those games against Wisconsin and Iowa. And they are not beating OSU and USC.

This team is…FAR away.
Did you expect Nebraska to be upper echelon of the conference now? I thought the goal was making a bowl game.

Did you expect Nebraska to be upper echelon of the conference now? I thought the goal was making a bowl game.
It is.

I didn’t expect them to be close to the top teams, but I didn’t expect them to be so inept and inconsistent on offense. And after watching a ton of games today it became even more obvious how far this team actually is.

NU made Rutgers look like a top 25 team.

Reactions: 8990
It is.

I didn’t expect them to be close to the top teams, but I didn’t expect them to be so inept and inconsistent on offense. And after watching a ton of games today it became even more obvious how far this team actually is.

NU made Rutgers look like a top 25 team.
lol overreact much?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT