ADVERTISEMENT

Today's Games

Lmao, Kentucky trailing Vandy by 10… chipshot fg attempt to get within 7… the holder dropped it. Whomp whomp. Vandy is going to go bowling this year.

Reactions: BigRedTed
Florida just scored a TD with 29 seconds left to get within 1 of Tennessee. Looks like they may line up and go for 2….

Whatever the result I'd say Oregon-OSU has lived up to the hype. Heavyweight fight tonight. Can't wait to see us playing in those types of games again

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Scary13
Howard ….

Falling Down Beach GIF

Meh. 12 team playoff makes this game meaningless. Both teams will make the playoff
Wish they had gone up to 8 instead. But both teams would probably make it there too. Great game for sure but kind of hate how a lot of the implications are taken out of it. Always the race for the Big 10 title at least

My gut tells me that Ohio State may be ready to play after their bye. The boys better be ready!
Part of me kind of wishes OSU would have won for that reason. Might have slept on us thinking ahead to Penn State. Now the Bucks are going to have 2 weeks to be extremely pissed off lol.

Reactions: RBigredMax
Byes will matter and home field too. However if they both run the table they will meet again in December.
Watch. Ohio state will be the 5 seed. Play Boise at home then turn around and play Iowa state in the quarters. Oregon will get a bye and have play Georgia or Texas in the quarters. The playoff format is dumb and being a higher seed isn’t necessarily better

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT