ADVERTISEMENT

TJ Pledger flip from OU...

The Iowa board is a cesspool of idiot Husker fans and idiot Hawkeye fans arguing the same stuff over and over. I'll stay here and bug you. ;)

A lot of posters complain that the mods on this board "takes the fun out of it", but, as you observe, all you need to do to see dysfunction is to visit the Iowa board where they allow the smack talk.

Rather than being negative all the time in every single post about the huskers, why don't you post positive in threads like FNL, where Christian Tutt is a heavy Nebraska lean over the likes of Alabama?

I guess that would betray your real purpose in being here, huh? You don't even pretend to be a Nebraska fan....
Yeah funny he sure uses the word "We" a lot for all the hate he spews.. of course he will say it's truth or facts but it's neither one of those things yet..

And Bookie will never leave Nebraska and Lindsey will never leave Ohio St. etc etc etc. I'm not saying Pleger will come to Nebraska but 18 year olds have a tendency to change their minds at the drop of a hat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT