ADVERTISEMENT

Tired of your posts Kong. Care to put your money where your mouth is?

over it dead horse GIF

Reactions: king_kong_
Here’s the actual summary…….

You said he was the worst Alabama QB in 20 years.

I showed stats proving that he was actually one of the best. You started claiming that it’s a different game now because of “targeting” rules. Ha!

Then you said no one will want him in the league because he can’t make short and intermediate throws

I showed you two draft boards that’s had him as a first round pick. I offered a $100 or $500 bet that he gets drafted (thus proving that someone wants him).

You then wanted me to give you “odds”.

This was a simple
Guy 1 - I am telling you that X will happen!
Guy 2 - no it won’t. I’ll bet you $100 that it won’t.
Guy 1 - ummm well I need “odds” now to make that bet.

You had a stance. I called BS and claimed the opposite. You weren’t willing to back up your stance.

It just proved that you really didn’t believe your own nonsense.
1. Do you think the new rules have not impacted passing and overall offensive stats? Nobody can possibly be this naive.

2. The draft stuff is yours and yours alone, and proves nothing. I stand by my statement that Milroe is the worst Bama QB in 20 years, and will be vindicated when he loses his job once again this season.

Sorry, Bill. You’ve proven nothing except the fact you’re either a cheapskate or don’t understand how wagering works.

If you indeed wanted to back up your conviction here, you’d have zero issue booking this bet with the fair odds I am due.

1. Do you think the new rules have not impacted passing and overall offensive stats? Nobody can possibly be this naive.

2. The draft stuff is yours and yours alone, and proves nothing. I stand by my statement that Milroe is the worst Bama QB in 20 years, and will be vindicated when he loses his job once again this season.

Sorry, Bill. You’ve proven nothing except the fact you’re either a cheapskate or don’t understand how wagering works.

If you indeed wanted to back up your conviction here, you’d have zero issue booking this bet with the fair odds I am due.
New rules? NCAA outlawed spearing 18 years ago and targeting 16 years ago. It’s not like the “new guy” is posting stats playing within new rules vs the other over the last 20. Good Lord.

Cheapskate - I’ve had more exotic cars than you’ve had junker over the last 20 years.

You don’t get “odds”. You made a statement. I called you on nonsense. You don’t want to back it up.

That just means you dont believe in your own nonsense.

New rules? NCAA outlawed spearing 18 years ago and targeting 16 years ago. It’s not like the “new guy” is posting stats playing within new rules vs the other over the last 20. Good Lord.

Cheapskate - I’ve had more exotic cars than you’ve had junker over the last 20 years.

You don’t get “odds”. You made a statement. I called you on nonsense. You don’t want to back it up.

That just means you dont believe in your own nonsense.
My statement had nothing to do with the bet you proposed.

And you’re beyond naive if you believe the defensive rules today are the same as they were in 2008.

Do you think milroe will finish the year as the Bama starter?

If someone hasn't had “junker” car how does this make sense? Or are you saying any car that isn’t an exotic is a junker?

You started the flex - would love to know what exotics you have owned. I like cars so I’m curious.

If someone hasn't had “junker” car how does this make sense? Or are you saying any car that isn’t an exotic is a junker?

You started the flex - would love to know what exotics you have owned. I like cars so I’m curious.
Daily drivers aren’t junkers. I honestly don’t know what he has. Was just irritated about the diversion tactics from the main point - that he made a strong comment that I called him on and now he wants odds for any associate wager.

3 Lamborghinis
4 Ferraris
1 Lotus
7 Porsches

I don’t golf. I don’t really gamble. I’ve been a car guy ever since my first car after college broke down and left me stranded in rush hour (it was a junker 1985 Grand Am). Went that weekend and bought a 1980 Porsche 911 and haven’t looked back. Just scratched the itch on an old school civilian Hummer H1 wagon and it’s as fun of a vehicle as I’ve ever owned.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT