ADVERTISEMENT

Those wacky Sanders boys

She can suck a mean hog
Agreed, but the Mods are from
South Korea Loop GIF by xponentialdesign

Anyone who doesn't think the QB play will be better this year over last is just looking for reasons to be negative. A raw Raiola is better than a raw Haarberg was last year.
Raiola has been more polished than HH since he was probably 10 years old

There should be nothing “raw” about him

Reactions: RBigredMax
Raiola has been more polished than HH since he was probably 10 years old

There should be nothing “raw” about him
I was referring to all of the handwringing about him being a true freshman and all of the mistakes he will make and x number of games that will cost Nebraska.

Edit - IMHO a true freshman (Raw) with Raiola skill and polish, will be better equipped to be the starter than a former 3rd year player who started the season 3rd string, with very little to no game experience in 2 years, who the coaches needed to adjust the playcalling for.

Last edited:
I was referring to all of the handwringing about him being a true freshman and all of the mistakes he will make and x number of games that will cost Nebraska.

Edit - IMHO a true freshman (Raw) with Raiola skill and polish, will be better equipped to be the starter than a former 3rd year player who started the season 3rd string, with very little to no game experience in 2 years, who the coaches needed to adjust the playcalling for.
This is the first season maybe ever that HH has had a QB coach.

Dylan has had one since he was 8.

He is a true frosh by class designation alone.

The handwringing should be pointed at his OL and OC.

On paper...CU is going to have an edge over us at several spots. Offensive skill positiions being the biggest, secondary to? ...This game is sooooo crucial for us. I think we win, but CU has more talent than a lot of people give em credit for....now next year will probably be a fvcking disaster fpr em, but this season? Its going to be tough sledding for us.
Colorado has lost 8 of their last 9 and 20 of 25. They lost some good offensive coaches from last year because of Deon's mid-season meltdown. Their line is terrible and their defense isn't very good.

They are a team of a qb, receivers, and defensive backs. If it were 7 on 7, they may be good. But if this game is tough sledding for us, that's a very bad sign for things to come.

Reactions: headcard
The one thing I do like about this is that it shows that ALL Coaches (all people) read EVERYTHING that is printed about them.

I have to do student evals at the end of my course, where they get to eval me, it is brutal even though most of it is "okay" but the stress!!!

Sanders is a multi-millonare with no cares at all and has a hard time with it AND reads everything about him.

When coaches tell reporters that they didn't read it and that they are only focused on the next game...it is all a lie. They read it, they consume it, they look at message boards, hell they might even post or have someone posting for them.

I have left a "review" of my teaching before...I scored myself very well.

The one thing I do like about this is that it shows that ALL Coaches (all people) read EVERYTHING that is printed about them.

I have to do student evals at the end of my course, where they get to eval me, it is brutal even though most of it is "okay" but the stress!!!

Sanders is a multi-millonare with no cares at all and has a hard time with it AND reads everything about him.

When coaches tell reporters that they didn't read it and that they are only focused on the next game...it is all a lie. They read it, they consume it, they look at message boards, hell they might even post or have someone posting for them.

I have left a "review" of my teaching before...I scored myself very well.
Deion definitely googles himself everyday

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT