ADVERTISEMENT

Those wacky Sanders boys

While I'm sure it was just "every team on the roster picking on poor Deion":

The verbal diarrhea that's an inseparable part of his culture spilled over into a shit ton of extracurricular activity in virtually every CU game last year.

And the "extracurriculars" that occurred during the CSU game -- back and forth, back and forth -- literally almost got Travis Hunter killed.

Anyone who would couple that with the above piece and still send their kid to play for Sanders doesn't care much about their kid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dean Pope
Deion Sanders Sport GIF by Coach Prime

I think its going to end badly for the program, but for the immediate future, CU has 2 top 10 draft picks on their roster and hed some key additions in the off season.

I think there is just enough talent there that they'll be repsectable this year and it seems likely deion bolts at seasons end so he may not be around for the carnage.

Sanders is to college football what Joel Osteen is to Christianity. Just shake my head for both and may they enjoy their moments of glory. Both use their faith for personal and family gain. Come across as a slick used car salesman
Exploiting Christianity for political and financial gain outs someone a non-Christian in my view or at best a Christian who has lost his/her way.

Mr. Sanders won't be coaching UC, or is it CU... beyond 2024. Only thing that "may" save him is the lack of BIG 12 defenses.

BTW... I refuse to call him or make reference to him as anything other than Deion, Mr. Sanders or moron.
I go with Neon Deon because he hated that nickname and it honors him with a misspelling. And that is a Husker Board specialty that I only reserve for most deserving people- I'm looking at you Steve Petersen. Hope things are going well managing that Waffle House.

Deion is Urban Meyer, minus the coaching skill.
When he was hired I actually thought he could get Colorado back to respectability. I no longer believe that.
When a coach wants only ready made talent and doesn't care about roster turnover, it's pretty obvious that he's gonna want out after his kids run out of eligibility.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT