ADVERTISEMENT

Those wacky Sanders boys

At least Dieon has the formula to “win now” and would’ve been a better hire than Rhule 🤣🤣 The gift that keeps on giving. Laughingstock of the country.
Have to admit I had a brief spell of envy when they got him. Didnt last long. Now I could not be happier we didn't. Rhule was a far better option in every way other than "clicks".

Have to admit I had a brief spell of envy when they got him. Didnt last long. Now I could not be happier we didn't. Rhule was a far better option in every way other than "clicks".
Don’t care about clicks. Care about substance. Rhule is building the right culture and will bring in the right players. The recruits AND their parents can see how genuine he is and the family environment where everyone matters. Total opposite of the clown show in Colorado

Don’t care about clicks. Care about substance. Rhule is building the right culture and will bring in the right players. The recruits AND their parents can see how genuine he is and the family environment where everyone matters. Total opposite of the clown show in Colorado
And now Sapp is going to be there too - so the Clown show has intensified even more. Perhaps the CU coaching staff will all pile into a really small car and drive out on the field at the start of the games to the sound of circus horns and the CU band rendition of “Baby Elephant Walk”.

Reactions: 10Trvln
At least you came around. Others can’t seem to get out of their own way. I think we see the Huskers finally get out of their own way a little bit this year and beat Colorado. It won’t end up being our best win of the season, just like it wouldn’t have been last year.

At least you came around. Others can’t seem to get out of their own way. I think we see the Huskers finally get out of their own way a little bit this year and beat Colorado. It won’t end up being our best win of the season, just like it wouldn’t have been last year.
Besides beating Bucknuts or USC where I would be ecstatic winning those games beating Colorado and Clarkeyes are right up there on the winning meter for those games..

The dude must have a case or it would not still be an issue, or bankruptcy would not have been filed.

And who improved their team more from the previous year? I’m not saying that Sanders will be the better coach in the long run. Only time will tell on that.
They had a quarterback. We didn’t. And are you saying that 4-8 Is better than 5–7? Are you trying to tell us that Colorado is in better shape than us right now?

Still kinda feels like we should be in the side of "walk softly and carry a big stick" approach because it's been a minute since we have won vs them.

Reactions: shocksker
Can you blame em? Who wouldn’t want f’n dogs and leaders @Tetonia
Absolutely. Shooting craps in the locker room. Making the team bond by going into performances by the coaches son, the Calm moral influence of Warren Sapp roaming the sidelines. The coaches thug son in the middle of a personal injury settlement because as a kid, he beat the crap out of some teacher in high school.

I almost feel sorry for those stupid CU administrators that fell for this clown show. I guess they wanted to be known, and remembered. They may be right-Fame may be fleeting, but infamy lasts a lot longer.

Absolutely. Shooting craps in the locker room. Making the team bond by going into performances by the coaches son, the Calm moral influence of Warren Sapp roaming the sidelines. The coaches thug son in the middle of a personal injury settlement because as a kid, he beat the crap out of some teacher in high school.

I almost feel sorry for those stupid CU administrators that fell for this clown show. I guess they wanted to be known, and remembered. They may be right-Fame may be fleeting, but infamy lasts a lot longer.

e0ae2aef-0f8d-4378-a2dd-d143624ac791_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: V-Doub and huntered
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT