ADVERTISEMENT

Those wacky Sanders boys

Hard to find good info on this story. Deion must have drug out the court case because it looks like it was filed right away in 2016. This is a perfect example of why people shouldn't be allowed to easily file for bankruptcy. Shilo is too stupid to care about being bankrupt and he doesn't need good credit when he has a rich family and is semi-famous.

Rich people paying lawyer fees to avoid paying what they're responsible for. Happens all the time. It's disgusting.

Hard to find good info on this story. Deion must have drug out the court case because it looks like it was filed right away in 2016. This is a perfect example of why people shouldn't be allowed to easily file for bankruptcy. Shilo is too stupid to care about being bankrupt and he doesn't need good credit when he has a rich family and is semi-famous.

Rich people paying lawyer fees to avoid paying what they're responsible for. Happens all the time. It's disgusting.
I guess I'm surprised that the parents have no obligation to pay debts or judgements of their minor children.

I guess I'm surprised that the parents have no obligation to pay debts or judgements of their minor children.
It's hard to find anything on what happened between 2017 and 2022. Deion and his ex were initially sued and fought it. Looks like the Dallas newspaper has some info on all this but is subscription based so I can't read it.

Classic. The guy who begs people to take hard stances is tongue-tied between Dieon and Matt Rhule. Would ya just look at that?
giphy.gif

Reactions: SomedayHusker
Knows what?

You’re well known for your fiction and fantasy. I can’t wait to hear!

While you craft that, I’ll go back to the fact that getting to .500 vs Deion would be by far the biggest accomplishment we will have seen on the field since Mike Riley’s first year.

And it would be Rhule’s first [positive] on-field signature moment as our coach.
I see you doing what you do best, not really wanting to get caught in the crossfire, but biggest accomplishment since Riley’s first year, when he went 6-7? Not his second year when he went 9-4?

Interesting take.

I see you doing what you do best, not really wanting to get caught in the crossfire, but biggest accomplishment since Riley’s first year, when he went 6-7? Not his second year when he went 9-4?

Interesting take.
You’re right.

Somehow beating the 4-8 buffs this season would be the best thing we’ve seen on the field since Riley’s 2nd year.

Appreciate the correction!

Careful. He’ll make fun of you for playing a video game immediately after starting and maintaining a thread with every update about it. He has nothing but time these days.
I don’t think he will focus well over 90% of his posts on me for the next month like you have, beta.

You’re having a rough go of it today. Hate to see it 🤣

And, to clarify, I don’t make fun of you for playing CFB25

I make fun of you for giddily exclaiming you’re taking a week’s vacation to do so mere weeks after referring to yourself as a “family man”.

• Haha
Reactions: Landomatic
Sure. You made a weak ass attempt to take a shot at Rhule. That’s all you’re doing.
By saying a win over Deion in his 2nd try would be his first signature on the field moment as our HC?

Is that not true?

How is beating crappy Colorado a signature win?
The list of obvious reasons is long

We have 5 wins so far under Rhule. Best one is probably against NW.

Nobody cared, everyone complained about the offense and then we finished 0-4. Not exactly a signature moment.

The list of obvious reasons is long

We have 5 wins so far under Rhule. Best one is probably against NW.

Nobody cared, everyone complained about the offense and then we finished 0-4. Not exactly a signature moment.
Who cares, I’ve moved on from last year ( All our QB weren’t good) and we have better players coming in that would have won us games last year, not to mention experience on defense with another year in the system..

He’s referring to me with part of his post (he doesn’t make any posts that don’t).

I said Deion had the formula to win now last season.

He’s 1-0 vs Rhule with a blowout win.

We better beat them this year or these constant threads will get even more awkward than they already are.
And someone we know is 0-1 for who can build a program, and who can win now.

I’m not great at math, but I think 5-7 is better than 4-8

I’m sure this isn’t the only football program that has had something like this, or this exactly happen. Also shows the culture of the program. From the guys shooting craps to the guys videotaping and sharing it, shows the unity of the players and the priorities of the program.

Reactions: HBK4life
How is beating crappy Colorado a signature win?

It’s not for anyone but Nebraska fans. It’s unfortunately a significant win for our fan base cause they are a former conference rival and have beat us the last 3 times we’ve played. But by any universally accepted standards it’s not even close to a signature anything. Colorado is a shit team that will be lucky to win 4 games this year. They have become the equivalent of playing a FCS team, if you beat them nobody cares. But… if you lose to them it’s all the media will talk about the following week.

And someone we know is 0-1 for who can build a program, and who can win now.

I’m not great at math, but I think 5-7 is better than 4-8
And who improved their team more from the previous year? I’m not saying that Sanders will be the better coach in the long run. Only time will tell on that.

Reactions: king_kong_
Knows what?

You’re well known for your fiction and fantasy. I can’t wait to hear!

While you craft that, I’ll go back to the fact that getting to .500 vs Deion would be by far the biggest accomplishment we will have seen on the field since Mike Riley’s first year.

And it would be Rhule’s first [positive] on-field signature moment as our coach.
Just stop

Coaches are gonna use that in recruiting. And should.

"The top earning NIL player ever at CU is bankrupt. Bankrupt. That's why they're always talking about keeping receipts. Cause you won't be able to afford shit if you go there."
Yeah it feels like my work. Gotta log into oracle to get reimbursed for my receipts 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT