ADVERTISEMENT

Those going to the game

mjhill

Dec 7, 2006
Get there early. Gaglione is walking out of your tunnel, with your team, helping carry out Foltz's jersey in recognition. I also have double secret probation information that there very well could be a flyover.

Hope we have an injury free game and I sincerely hope you have a great time in Madison other than the outcome of the game!!!
UW 27
NU 17

:cool::eek:
No way we're giving up that many points my friend. We're banged up but have plenty of depth. Next man up.

No offense to those teams you've played, but I doubt your team has had to cover WRs as well coached as ours. We have some weapons on the outside, you'll see. Just have to keep Tommy upright, which will probably be way tougher than it sounds.

Reactions: Suvey101885
So Ohio state and Michy don't have good wide outs?
I don't know...who won those games?

Maybe it is the coach in me...but this idea that losing to good teams makes the losing team good is crazy.

Wisconsin has played 3 really good teams. They beat one of them.

Nebraska has played zero really good teams.

:cool::eek:
No way we're giving up that many points my friend. We're banged up but have plenty of depth. Next man up.

Your game against Iowa should have been around 27-20 granted it wasn't but it will be a higher scoring game than your Michigan game which was 14-7.

I'd be surprised if any teams scores 30+ unless it goes in to OT.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT