ADVERTISEMENT

Stopping by to say Hello on Game Week!!!!!

Look at the last 15 years of football and tell me whose won more. 15 years--now 5 years, not 10 years, try 15 years. I'll await your answer. HINT: Iowa has 21 more games over the past 15 years.
Lol….yellow is a fitting color for cowardly Iowa turds.

Look at the last 15 years of football and tell me whose won more. 15 years--now 5 years, not 10 years, try 15 years. I'll await your answer. HINT: Iowa has 21 more games over the past 15 years.
okay

what's iowa's best win in the last 15 years? regular season game vs ohiost en route to finishing the year 7-5?

best post season win last 15 years? ever?

why are you avoiding these questions, cucker? Nebraskans LOVE winning and we want to hear all about it!

Nebraska has a storied history and I can understand why you are so proud of that and wish for those days to return. Best of luck in that endeavor but with the current landscape I don't know if that will ever happen for you? Having a small population like Iowa and Nebraska, the recruiting disadvantages are tough to overcome. Look at all the talent in the Michigan/Ohio area compared to our area of the midwest. Sure you can pull in a few highly rated players with NIL money but can you stack a roster like the top teams do? Your history and past championships are great to reflect on but most high school athletes have never seen a good Nebraska team in their lifetimes. Maybe it can be done but it just seems like the environment has changed and the power lies in the sun belt and high population/fertile recruiting ground states. If you can pull it off you could show other small population areas how it can be done. Maybe there will be hope for us all!
Why can’t Iowa fans get it through their thick skulls that we do not need you here to tell us the difficulties of recruiting to small, Midwest states?? If Nebraska can’t get back to elite again then Iowa can’t get there for the first time, so both fan bases can hope or neither can. Most of us Nebraska fans witnessed greatness, maybe you Iowa fans could ask a 75 year old about Iowa football 1958-1960.

okay

what's iowa's best win in the last 15 years? regular season game vs ohiost en route to finishing the year 7-5?

best post season win last 15 years? ever?

why are you avoiding these questions, cucker? Nebraskans LOVE winning and we want to hear all about it!
He’s a dolt. Iowa has been better 2015-2021, that’s where the debate ends.

Why can’t Iowa fans get it through their thick skulls that we do not need you here to tell us the difficulties of recruiting to small, Midwest states?? If Nebraska can’t get back to elite again then Iowa can’t get there for the first time, so both fan bases can hope or neither can. Most of us Nebraska fans witnessed greatness, maybe you Iowa fans could ask a 75 year old about Iowa football 1958-1960.
This is a discussion forum I thought?? I was not trying to "tell" you anything. I was discussing the realities of the current situation. And no, I have never seen a championship season in my 61 years. Your team has achieved greatness in my lifetime. That must have been glorious to experience! I hope you can get there again, maybe it will be a road map for us to follow.

This is a discussion forum I thought?? I was not trying to "tell" you anything. I was discussing the realities of the current situation. And no, I have never seen a championship season in my 61 years. Your team has achieved greatness in my lifetime. That must have been glorious to experience! I hope you can get there again, maybe it will be a road map for us to follow.
Your fan base has a terrible social media reputation, sorry the rare, decent Iowa fan gets caught up in the jet wash. We both know what doesn’t work and I’m not sure either will find an answer soon.

Reactions: Hawkman34
this is a good post

Divisions are fine if you have evenly matched divisions. West has been hot garbage since the beginning. You also have to realign if necessary but the shit 10 is too big on their traditions.
I remember being a big proponent of competitive balance back in 2012 or 13, when the conference had those silly Legends/Leaders divisions. The names were cringe but the idea was spot-on.

Then, I think when they expanded to 14, they went with a straight geographic split, which I always said was a truly terrible idea. But I was in the minority back then. Everyone on here wanted the geographic split, even though I kept pointing out it was just going to be another Big 12 situation, with all the good teams cloistered in one division, and all the bad teams in the other.

I remember distinctly saying the league would like the Leaning Tower of Pisa.

And here we are.

Reactions: king_kong_
Than Who? Not Ohio St not Michigan St not Wisconsin not Penn St..

Last edited:
OPs post is a shining example of how Iowa fans should behave. I highly doubt that is truly an Iowa fan as I’ve never met one with self awareness. I will say Iowa fans have always been harmless in person, something about hiding behind a screen makes them spout ignorance.

OP if you’re truly an Iowa fan, you’ll be able to answer this question, when was the last time Iowa won a conference title and finished in the top 5 in the same season??
Even with a nice post you still have to be a dick.

Says A LOT about you!

I’m confused, Iowa fans can hope to win or at least play for a NC even though Iowa footballs most recent “claim” to a NC was 60 plus years ago, but Nebraska fans are “delusional” for hoping for the same thing and Nebraska football actually has a legit NC 25 years ago….you Iowa turds are hypocritical idiots.
I think any fan from an opposing team who says the Husker fans are "delusional for hoping to return to greatness are simply jealous. It seriously my be awesome to have experienced that. I do remember watching the Huskers in the Orange bowl and wanting them to win as they were our neighboring state. I live on the VERY east side of Iowa...so in my 50+ years our issues have never been (and still aren't) with the Huskers.....it has always been with the Gophers and Illini fans. There are some BAD Iowa trolls for sure. It sucks that they come on here and try and rile you folks up. Now, I have NO problem those trolls hitting the Gophers and Illini Websites as they do the same to us. ;) One more thing. I remember when it was announce that the Huskers were joining the BIG.....every Hawk fan I knew was THRILLED as we felt the Huskers would provide another team to compete with the big boys (OSU and Mich). It WILL happen......it just takes the right coach to get things started again.

Reactions: IowaTaterHead
I think any fan from an opposing team who says the Husker fans are "delusional for hoping to return to greatness are simply jealous. It seriously my be awesome to have experienced that. I do remember watching the Huskers in the Orange bowl and wanting them to win as they were our neighboring state. I live on the VERY east side of Iowa...so in my 50+ years our issues have never been (and still aren't) with the Huskers.....it has always been with the Gophers and Illini fans. There are some BAD Iowa trolls for sure. It sucks that they come on here and try and rile you folks up. Now, I have NO problem those trolls hitting the Gophers and Illini Websites as they do the same to us. ;) One more thing. I remember when it was announce that the Huskers were joining the BIG.....every Hawk fan I knew was THRILLED as we felt the Huskers would provide another team to compete with the big boys (OSU and Mich). It WILL happen......it just takes the right coach to get things started again.
Sounds like you hang out with some pretty intelligent people.

Envy drives your ass nuts doesn't it. Years ago many Husker dicks ventured to the Hawks boards. Now the worm has turned for the past many years.
Hey fellow Hawk fan, I need help completing my zingers list:

1. Hey nebbers you’re not in the b12 anymore.
2. Hey nebbers you wish you were as good as Iowa.
3. Hey nebbers our record since 2015 is better than yours.
4. Hey nebbers the sellout streak is a sham.
5. Nebby will be home for Christmas
6. Your team is not a blueblood nebber dork.
7. If Iowa would’ve played in the big8 Iowa would’ve ruled college football.
8. If Iowa could’ve won all their games this season we’d go to the CFP.
9. Iowa should’ve won 250 more games so we could be in the top 10 of wins.

I think those are the top contenders, I can come up with more would’ve, could’ve, should’ve scenarios as there is an endless supply.
GO HAWKs.

@Hawkman34 you're my favorite IA fan. I'm really not sure how this is gonna play out.... I could go all fanboy and say +14. But, I think this is a close one.

@Hawkman34 Also, you seem like a decent and good person. Wishing good things to you and your family and hoping great health to you and your family.

@Hawkman34 you're my favorite IA fan. I'm really not sure how this is gonna play out.... I could go all fanboy and say +14. But, I think this is a close one.

@Hawkman34 Also, you seem like a decent and good person. Wishing good things to you and your family and hoping great health to you and your family.
Thanks Husker!! I appreciate that and wish Health and Happiness to you and your family as well!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT