ADVERTISEMENT

This team is truly awful.

Don’t care what happens the rest of the game.

Similar to when the great Eddie Felson, in his first game with Fats said “Even if you beat me I’m still the best.”…

This team could come back and win this game in a blowout, but they are still hot garbage. There is literally nothing they do well.
It’s sad

Similar to when the great Eddie Felson, in his first game with Fats said “Even if you beat me I’m still the best.”…

This team could come back and win this game in a blowout, but they are still hot garbage. There is literally nothing they do well.
You’re not wrong.

Other than poor tackling, horrible offensive line play, underwhelming defensive backs, I'm not sure what you mean...

We couldn’t beat air, much less another team. 2 timeouts on punts. False start when we are not even running a play to end the quarter. RB false start. Can’t remember ever seeing these things in a game.

Wouldn't be surprised if some of the offensive line guys are betting against us on these games. Pull the old Pete Rose trick.

yant had a special play, geting a penalty the first time in the game..real special

Scott Frost’s Legacy.

Breaking news oh wait..... You are a tad slow

Damn Bill Busch is gonna Bill Busch. Haha best unit on the field. Learn some football.

You are truly awful. You are an awful fan. We are the best team in the west and the standings say so. Mods take this guy out.

Man the worst team and first in the division right now.

So bad that they're first in the division. Here's an idea, just turn your television off and find a new team.

We are a better team today than we were 3 weeks ago. When players screw up they get benched. The best defensive players are actually playing. He'll the line still sucks, but they've even gotten better. We aren't gonna win the big 10, but we could win the west!

If someone told me this is what would become of Nebraska back in 94 I would have laughed. Anyways been to your stadium and walked through your facilities. Awesome.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT