ADVERTISEMENT

This is why chasing recruits is overrated... IMO

This quote reminds me very much what's going on right now with the Raiola recruitment.

Coach Norman Dale : I would hope you would support who we are. Not, who we are not. "These six individuals have made a choice to work, a choice to sacrifice, to put themselves on the line 23 nights for the next 4 months, to represent you, this high school. That kind of commitment and effort deserves and demands your respect. This is your team".

This quote reminds me very much what's going on right now with the Raiola recruitment.

Coach Norman Dale : I would hope you would support who we are. Not, who we are not. "These six individuals have made a choice to work, a choice to sacrifice, to put themselves on the line 23 nights for the next 4 months, to represent you, this high school. That kind of commitment and effort deserves and demands your respect. This is your team".
So, we can't chant We want Jimmy!! We want Jimmy!! Jimmy??😰

I would look at the relationship between Dom Raiola and the man that used to work in the athletic department that now helps run the NIL cooperative that has most of the UNL athlete deals.

Draw any lines you want.

• Sad
Reactions: king_kong_
I would look at the relationship between Dom Raiola and the man that used to work in the athletic department that now helps run the NIL cooperative that has most of the UNL athlete deals.

Draw any lines you want.
What are you saying? It's a good relationship or a bad relationship? I'm guessing bad but I don't know.

If you look at it logically, he is doing the smarter choice. GA is the standard of college football right now and NU is in a total rebuild. If we have great season he might be more intrigued to come to NU.
It also means that he isn’t succeeding where he landed. I got dear old Nebraska as my back up..

If you look at it logically, he is doing the smarter choice. GA is the standard of college football right now and NU is in a total rebuild. If we have great season he might be more intrigued to come to NU.
Somehow Rhule is calculating the odds that we will land him. If we’ve got some hot chicks that want to date us, we are not icing them while we wait for the hottest chick to pick her suitor. We’re gonna throw some love and affection at the hot chicks too.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
People that say landing 5-stars is “overrated” are the same type of people that are fat& ugly but call Kate Upton ugly. You only down play it down cause you can’t have it.

Trevor Lawrence 5 star
Tua Tagovailoa 5 Star
Justin Fields 5 Star
Kyler Murray 5 Star
Matthew Stafford 5 Star
Deshaun Watson 4 Star but the #1 Dual QB in Hs
Davis Mills 5 Star

So 7 out of 32 NFL starting QBs were either a 5 star or #1 QB recruit. And that number will go up next year with the addition of CJ & Bryce.

Yeah, I’d take my chances at recruiting a 5-star. Look how great we’ve been doing without them. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT