ADVERTISEMENT

This is Nebraska! We run the ball down the throat on 3rd and 1!

what does our crappy pass defense have to do with this anymore

We suck on defense now and we sucked then - I see no change at all
I recall you defending that shit for years. 2.5 games in and you are here bitching. Your agenda shows.

I am watching a man without an ounce of intensity in his entire body getting paid 2.7 million dollars to play patty-cake. This is an embareassment

I am watching a man without an ounce of intensity in his entire body getting paid 2.7 million dollars to play patty-cake. This is an embareassment

Yeah, because yelling, spitting, pissing yourself on the sideline and swinging hats at refs kept us from getting blown out.

Reactions: LonghornInOmaha
What an ignorant comment Kaz. There is a difference between having intensity and behaving like a child

No, your comment is ignorant. If you have never seen Riley coach in person, then you have no clue what type of intensity or passion he has for coaching. Just because he doesn't yell on the sideline doesn't mean he doesn't have intensity.

Ask Al Golden how his intensity is working out for him. 2 penalties for 30 yards.

I also remember how intense Tom Osborn was.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT