ADVERTISEMENT

This is Deions Last Season in Colorado

organ grinder monkey GIF

• Haha
Reactions: headcard
Self adulation, no one.
Developing talent not from his own crotch, anyone.

He never planned to develop talent. He was pretty clear that his plan was to get most of his players from the transfer portal every year.

I'm not a fan of Coach Prime but CU was the worst team in Power 5 football before he got there. That 2022 team might have been the worst team in college football period. He will at least get some talent there every year.

There is a contingent of fans at FSU that want Deion but they aren't going to be opening their job unless things really implode there and they go 3-9 or something crazy.

But this Colorado team can't play defense.

He never planned to develop talent. He was pretty clear that his plan was to get most of his players from the transfer portal every year.

I'm not a fan of Coach Prime but CU was the worst team in Power 5 football before he got there. That 2022 team might have been the worst team in college football period. He will at least get some talent there every year.
Hence my point that anyone could be bad there. His love me look at me has brought money there. Let’s see the fall out afterwards.

Anyone know how Jackson State has been on and off the field since he jumped ship to get paid?

White is not dumb enough to take the Colorado job.

Coach Prime made a really dumb decision to take that job. It's just a terrible fit in every way. He should have taken the South Florida job instead. If he had, he might be the favorite to get the Florida job next year.
His shenanigans in Colorado have ended any chance he had at landed another P5 job.

Reactions: cruelhalo
White is not dumb enough to take the Colorado job.

Coach Prime made a really dumb decision to take that job. It's just a terrible fit in every way. He should have taken the South Florida job instead. If he had, he might be the favorite to get the Florida job next year.
Didn’t say he would take it, saying It would behoove Colorado to start over, build a program the right way with a tactician of a coach.

This is it in Boulder. No doubt about. He should probably just start boxing up his receipts now.
It's his last season in Boulder ONLY if HE DECIDES to move on. He's been a boon to the struggling Colorado program financially and publicity wise, they wouldn't be able to replace that.

Hunter is going to make plays, he's that GOOD!. Shedeur Sanders  is a first round qb with the right oc and if he can Accept that throwing a way some Completion percentage is better than a sack. But when they lose those 2 they s will be lucky to win more then 4 games

Reactions: Laner2
It's his last season in Boulder ONLY if HE DECIDES to move on. He's been a boon to the struggling Colorado program financially and publicity wise, they wouldn't be able to replace that.
If they go anything less then 6 wins will thast boom go away

Or....

Maybe the Huskers are way better than people think they are. Sean Keeler of the Denver Post stated:

"With apologies to Utah, the Wisconsin of the West, the Cornhuskers fielded arguably the best defense, and most physical offensive and defensive lines, that CU will see the rest of the way."

Reactions: headcard

I think OP’s point was that he will be moving on. I think that’s probably right. Don’t see him sticking around for another season without his kids.

Reactions: huntered
Hunter is going to make plays, he's that GOOD!. Shedeur Sanders  is a first round qb with the right oc and if he can Accept that throwing a way some Completion percentage is better than a sack. But when they lose those 2 they s will be lucky to win more then 4 games
SS can't even read defenses. His deep throw vs NDSU at the end he claimed to have seen cover 0 so he thre deep. Watch the replay of the 4 man rush and 7 on the back end. Without film I do t k ow what the coverage was but I'm 10000% sure it wasn't cover 0. He isnt a first round pick and this season will show that. Hunter is a top 5 pick.

I think OP’s point was that he will be moving on. I think that’s probably right. Don’t see him sticking around for another season without his kids.

So, still the best hire ever? Still never failed at anything? Still going to bring in all the talent and win championships?

Moving on to where? He's making $6 million/year and has a $10 million buyout. Nobody is paying that much to hire him away from Colorado.

Reactions: huntered
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT