ADVERTISEMENT

Recruits?

Where is HBK?
Parks And Recreation Dancing GIF

I thought I heard on husker online that someone was going to be interviewing each of them of their thoughts on the game. Hoping there is a lot of positive feedback and more importantly some commits.

I would think warren buffet would make its priority to get that Terry guy to NU, he looks like a good receiver for raiola, to get NU to the next step

Ferentz and Venables have recruiting policies that hurt themselves. Weird approaches but their losses can be our gains.
Yes, rather than sell themselves as the best possible place to go play football, they hold onto a scarcity mentality. They are not trying to convince top players to reconsider them either. This is an older way of doing things. Nowadays, kids and their parents want to know what their options are and see them up close. Sometimes a school will be high on a kid and then cool off. It would be foolish to not have other choices, especially when we’re talking about players that bring a lot of value to a team and a university. When you’re confident in what you have, you don’t fear losing out on a player here and there, because there are others to be had. It’s all very fluid. we are happy with Raiola, but he went from Ohio State to Georgia to us. Because coaches are often times dishonest and disloyal, we should not hold players to a different standard

Reactions: scarletred
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT