ADVERTISEMENT

They must love their baseball down in Tampa...

The stadium for years was noted for being built in a spot that is unnecessarily difficult to drive to. I'm not from there so I don't know much beyond there being a bottleneck that locals have complained about for years. I'm not sure if their new stadium will be any better for that.

And at the other end of the spectrum, the Rockies continue to remain in the upperhalf of MLB attendance while losing the most games in their illustrious history🙃

The stadium for years was noted for being built in a spot that is unnecessarily difficult to drive to. I'm not from there so I don't know much beyond there being a bottleneck that locals have complained about for years. I'm not sure if their new stadium will be any better for that.
Yeah having the stadium in st Pete is dumb

And at the other end of the spectrum, the Rockies continue to remain in the upperhalf of MLB attendance while losing the most games in their illustrious history🙃
Yeah kind of amazing that the Twins-Rockies game in Denver last Friday night drew more fans than any Twins home game all season. Not that the Twins' attendance is poor, but people just flock to Coors Field no matter how bad the Rockies are.

They actually do love the Rays. It just sucks the stadium is in St. Petes and not Tampa....hard to get to especially at 3:00 on a Tuesday/Wednesday. If it were a night game it would be a completely different story.

horrendous baseball town. Deserves the wildcard knockout. Move that team to OKC or another town that will embrace them.

Reactions: OO Snipes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT