ADVERTISEMENT

There are a lot of Iowa and Wisconsin fans...

BTF69

Senior
Oct 18, 2023
That post here acting as Husker fans, right?

Those have to be the two biggest fan bases that pretend to be Husker fans so that they can post here and "get us"??

You can totally see it when they come out in defense of their teams while still trying to make it seem like they are Husker fans.

You can catch them when you rip on their real team...

"Oh, wait, you think ____________________, sucks? You are crazy, they are ______________ and don't forget about legendary coach _____________________ and the ______________ bonnet bow win over ___________________ college, but still, just show respect oh and ummm GBR, right?"

You can catch them when you rip on their real team...

"Oh, wait, you think ____________________, sucks? You are crazy, they are ______________ and don't forget about legendary coach _____________________ and the ______________ bonnet bow win over ___________________ college, but still, just show respect oh and ummm GBR, right?"
^^^ stay off drugs.

• Haha
Reactions: GBRforLife1

Those have to be the two biggest fan bases that pretend to be Husker fans so that they can post here and "get us"??

You can totally see it when they come out in defense of their teams while still trying to make it seem like they are Husker fans.

And wouldn't it be just like them to start a thread like this to deflect suspicion?

I know there are certainly no disguised Gopher fans.
I know there are no disguised Hoosier fans....well actually all Hoosier football fans are disguised because they are embarrassed to be Hoosier FB fans

I've been a Husker fan since '94, sho nuf. Was a boy when we missed the field goal in '94! I was hooked after that game and then we went on a little run...

It was a good time to get into the Huskers. #GBR
Yea I remember that was the game that I was old enough to care. Tommie had us in position to win. Still won mvp though.

Reactions: cornhustler
BFn69 has a rich and long posting history here, he brings the juice.
I don't, I have a friend who has a friend who gets some info. Nothing is ever mine.

I have another buddy that used to give me info all the time but lately there has not been much, but I feel like that happens with coaching changes and access.

Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
If you're a vacationed poster, you could always have your wife post for you? Then, I'd know whom you are...
Marriage?

No thanks. I would rather be happy instead of waiting for someone that is sitting on the other couch to die.

Just get out of here. You have nothing quality to offer us. Get lost.

Marriage?

No thanks. I would rather be happy instead of waiting for someone that is sitting on the other couch to die.
Geesh man.
I'm lucky to have mine. She's one of the angels I've been lucky to have in my life on this Earth.
And to be honest, I'd like to have someone around just to say, "What's that smell? Oh my husband died. Better call someone" instead of rotting for weeks in a house before I was found.

Just stop being a mental midget if possible.....and take out the trash like your Mom said.

• Wow
Reactions: HuskerHusaria
Waiting for a Hawkeye to show up and here you are.
Yeah ok short bus .
Lets Go Yes GIF by Bubble Punk

• Haha
Reactions: HuskerHusaria
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT