ADVERTISEMENT

There’s hope for us

I thought you had no idea how the NIL money is spent? Now you know that Kaisei makes more than anyone on that football team?

Also, I’m pretty sure foreign players can’t get NIL money. This was an issue with Nouili.
Kaesei took $750k. Known. I wanna know the politics of our football program’s expenditures on Takent, because it’s desperately and obviously lacking. A lot. And there’s numbers to prove it. It’s question that DEMANDS answering.

I knew you would, dimwit.
Put my money where my mouth was all year too

Couple nice outright wins as a ML dog for HH made up for his ATS losses

And of course fading purdy was too easy

But I’m sure that’s somehow not respectable because it’s me

Kaesei took $750k. Known. I wanna know the politics of our football program’s expenditures on Takent, because it’s desperately and obviously lacking. A lot. And there’s numbers to prove it. It’s question that DEMANDS answering.

Here is a story on foreign players not being able to get NIL money because of visa laws. Maybe Kaesei found some way around it, but Nouili and many other haven’t been able to.

Here is a story on foreign players not being able to get NIL money because of visa laws. Maybe Kaesei found some way around it, but Nouili and many other haven’t been able to.

He found a way around it. He had a professional contract in Europe or something we paid him more than to stay. Don’t ask me how, I don’t know.

Put my money where my mouth was all year too

Couple nice outright wins as a ML dog for HH made up for his ATS losses

And of course fading purdy was too easy

But I’m sure that’s somehow not respectable because it’s me
playing the victim is a new twist. Lofl.

Well, we’re a volleyball school now. And the Hoibergers are makin’ some noise. Fred’s already earned another year, MAYBE. Best start in 15y. We’re paying Kaisei exponentially more than any FB player on the squad. Consider that.
How is Kaisei getting NIL dollars?

Reactions: headcard
cheapskate alert!

sorry my post triggered you.
I couldnt be any more triggered than you are and have been for months now, my friend. So either I am, or I am not. Pick one.
As far as me being a cheapskate, I'm doing the best with what I was dealt. Poor me right? LOL
Go forth and pay for a QB and come back with proof. Sound good? Good.

I will not, until we shut down our program, or pony up enough to be good. Ignore me. Not wrong. It’s ALL on what we spend.

Well you better get a really good coach that can do more with less, because you are never going to compete NIL wise with SEC, oil, population.

This was his fourth year of playing college football. He’s not exactly 18. He’s probably 22.
Correct, Chubba will be 23 opening day next year.

He’s 5 days younger than Bryce Young, 3 months older than CJ Stroud.

Watching Washington vs Wazzu just now… gotta tell ya Michael Penix Jr and this Rome Odunze are f’ing good, man. Just those two guys make their offense formidable and effective. Look like a top four team.

$1.2M and $645k, respectively. Just sayin.
How fitting that you don’t understand the difference between On3’s algorithm produced NIL estimated value and the actual payments being made.

Your entire Nebraska doesn’t pay enough rant has been based on a formula put out by a group to estimate what a player is worth at a given time, not reality in any form.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Watching Washington vs Wazzu just now… gotta tell ya Michael Penix Jr and this Rome Odunze are f’ing good, man. Just those two guys make their offense formidable and effective. Look like a top four team.

$1.2M and $645k, respectively. Just sayin.
I don’t disagree but there are other factors than just money when these guys decide where to go. My point is that I believe IF a guy like Penix was available to us the money would be there. Penix followed his coach.

Reactions: WHCSC
I think Rhule has improved the culture to the point that most players will want to stay. A lot of players got a chance to play, received some good coaching, and expect more of that. Probably also expect winning to follow.

The problem will be if anybody with NIL pockets or better teams specifically target some young talent they like.

The biggest issue is attracting the portal QB we need. We cant just roll with last years room + Kaelin, and we need starter quality not simply depth.
I have no doubt that IF we can get a top transfer QB interested in us that the money would be there. Some of the issue is that top QBs don’t want to go to teams struggling to win regardless of the money. Odds are that with our struggles all we would be able to get is a middling guy with no guarantees he’s better than a high school recruit☹️

Reactions: Fed-Up and WHCSC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT