ADVERTISEMENT

The truth hurts!!!

I agree with him on most items except for the move to the B1G. It’s evident now that was the right move. The Big 12 has continued to have weak leadership to the point that the program that called the shots is leaving.

Otherwise, fair and painful points. I expect to see Adrian Martinez “miraculously” play much better this season.

Kansas State fans would have taken an invite years ago. Their in state brothers have been trying to get into the B1G now for two years off the back of their basketball program.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Kansas State fans would have taken an invite years ago. Their in state brothers have been trying to get into the B1G now for two years off the back of their basketball program.
What has all that brought N fans besides misery? The only benefactors of these moves are administrators and coaches' salaries, not fans.

• Haha
Reactions: CriticalObserver
The B1G point is incorrect.

Blaming AM, who took more hits than most on this board could stand to take, is ridiculous and immature. It's like Iowa's QB, he's not a good QB, but their OL was horrid last season. And they both played dinged last season due to this. I'd like to see a message board hero try to do what they did. To rip on a college athlete, especially Nebraska, when we've witnessed incompetence from coaches is really pathetic. And to rip on a college athlete playing hurt is beyond belief.

This is a culture and discipline issue, and Nebraska football needs to be completely burned down and rebuilt. In B1G style, with someone like Brett Bielema. Hopefully from someone with no Nebraska ties, and someone who can stand up to the administration, donors and fan base, and do what needs to be done.

Any team in the Big 12 would accept an invitation to the SEC or Big 10 in a heartbeat.

ku is embarrassing themselves with their pandering for an invite. ku fans will never be capable of understanding how little basketball matters in conference realignment.

ku could win every basketball game they play from now on and it wouldn’t make up for having the worst P5 football program in the country for the last decade and being from a small population state.

And if the NCAA, IARP, whatever does the right thing, unlikely, and hammers their basketball program from the FBI investigation, then there goes what little basketball is worth.

k-state to a P2 school will never happen and isn’t worthy of the discussion.

yeah I seen Nebraska win 5 NC's in my life.
and mildcats win 0 NC's.

nobody is beyond reproach, coaches, players, fans, etc...
so adjustments will be made where needed..
Hope you remember those NC's from 3, 4 decades ago because you aren't going to see another one. I just hope we can get to a point where we can start going to lower mid-December bowl games.

The B1G point is incorrect.

Blaming AM, who took more hits than most on this board could stand to take, is ridiculous and immature. It's like Iowa's QB, he's not a good QB, but their OL was horrid last season. And they both played dinged last season due to this. I'd like to see a message board hero try to do what they did. To rip on a college athlete, especially Nebraska, when we've witnessed incompetence from coaches is really pathetic. And to rip on a college athlete playing hurt is beyond belief.

This is a culture and discipline issue, and Nebraska football needs to be completely burned down and rebuilt. In B1G style, with someone like Brett Bielema. Hopefully from someone with no Nebraska ties, and someone who can stand up to the administration, donors and fan base, and do what needs to be done.
Thanks Iowa potato

• Haha
Reactions: CriticalObserver
Nebraska was right to leave the B12 from an administrative and business standpoint.

It was also the wrong move for the fans (for many reasons) and for the general relevance of Nebraska football in the college landscape perspective.

Both points aren’t mutually exclusive and in today’s world we know why the first point is the direction the program took. The tragedy is how easy it is to convince fans that point one is more important than point two.

Hope you remember those NC's from 3, 4 decades ago because you aren't going to see another one. I just hope we can get to a point where we can start going to lower mid-December bowl games.
Oh I remember them. I remember the scores of every season. I lived it. I get to revisit it. Noone, including Frost, can take those memories away from me.

• Haha
Reactions: ChiLoop
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT