ADVERTISEMENT

The Moos “Desk Drawer”

No chance Altman leaves the Top 10 class he has coming in at Oregon, to rebuild the mess Miles will leave here. Especially at 60 years old. Moos could offer to double his salary and he'll probably still say no. He only has so many years left in coaching to try and win a National Title, and that's never going to happen here.

Exactly!

No chance Altman leaves the Top 10 class he has coming in at Oregon, to rebuild the mess Miles will leave here. Especially at 60 years old. Moos could offer to double his salary and he'll probably still say no. He only has so many years left in coaching to try and win a National Title, and that's never going to happen here.
I'm just telling you what I heard. I doubt he leaves UO either. All I heard was Moos has his heart set on Dana and is going to do whatever it takes to get him here. UO basketball had done nothing before Ernie Kent got there, and guess who hired him? Bill Moos.

Could be that Moos feels he has to say he's pulling out all the stops to get Altman, just to satisfy the people who perennially insist that Altman's going to be NU's next head coach.

I highly doubt Dana comes here, but then you never know, ever coach has a ego maybe he would take the job just to prove to the other ADs from Nebraska that passed him over it was a mistake should have hired him years ago. You just never know

Take a look at the basketball coach in Maryville, MO. National title, 5 straight conference titles, currently only has the only undefeated team left in college basketball after turning over basically an entire roster with two first year assistant coaches. Knows the Omaha and kc basketball scene intimately. Just doesn’t necessarily have the name as a splash hire.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT