ADVERTISEMENT

The cupboard is NOT 20-3 bare.

Look, if you are scared that is your problem. You will lose and you wouldn't pay. Because you are the definition of a coward. If you are so sure of yourself, make the wager binding.

So gambling is not legal in nebraska...so how do you think your attorney is going to be able to enforce an illegal act? Either man up or take the bet or disappear from the thread.

So gambling is not legal in nebraska...so how do you think your attorney is going to be able to enforce an illegal act? Either man up or take the bet or disappear from the thread.

Meat curtains has backed down, this thread is awesome. Hope all is well with you, don't be a stranger.

Well, if this secondary coach, coaches like the previous one, they actually teach that technique. Doesn't anyone else remember that infamous quote, "we play the man, not the ball"? I always hated that. I'll take Marvin Sanders teaching over this any day. Hard to get picks when your not even looking for the ball.

amazing that was one of our main complaints, I watched a pass bounce off one of our corners in a bowl game once but it will do you no good to point it out because Banker knows more about football { in his view } than any one around.

Riley is an exceptional human being but he is very very loyal to his assistants and will not tolerate any thoughts about replacing them and firmly believes that his system will still work even though the game has passed him by. We are very grate full for what MR did for our program , how ever and don't wish any bad to come his way or your way for that matter. He is competitive and hates to lose but in my opinion does not have the killer instincts required at this level but what do I know.

Everyone witnessed you yap, yap, yap then back down when challenged. It's okay, you're not the first one, I'll bump this thread on siging day. Just. For. You.

EBT card galore.
Eyewitness? What exactly have they witnessed? They have witnessed a weirdo on a message board make a bet with nothing to back it up.

You maybe a Justin Bieber fan. But I am more then willing to do this. But it will be binding. You will be tied down to this. With zero chance of backing out. Because when you lose, you will disappear like the coward you are.

And he keeps on talking, yada, yada, yada.

Runs mouth, offered a $5K bet, claims he wants a contract with attorney, attorney contacted, no response from attorney all while offering another wager he'll (or she'll) he can't pony up for. Dude lost $10K in this thread, been called out by multiple posters and still runs his yap.

Refuse to choose a mod. Attorney won't respond. But yeah, I'm the coward. Can't make this sh1t up, recycled poster gonna recycled poster.

And he keeps on talking, yada, yada, yada.

Runs mouth, offered a $5K bet, claims he wants a contract with attorney, attorney contacted, no response from attorney all while offering another wager he'll (or she'll) he can't pony up for. Dude lost $10K in this thread, been called out by multiple posters and still runs his yap.

Refuse to choose a mod. Attorney won't respond. But yeah, I'm the coward. Can't make this sh1t up, recycled poster gonna recycled poster.
Child, you are to cute to be so ugly. It's Sunday sweetie. Attorney offices Are not open today. So while you look so adorable. Your still to ugly to touch. Patience young one. Patience.

Child, you are to cute to be so ugly. It's Sunday sweetie. Attorney offices Are not open today. So while you look so adorable. Your still to ugly to touch. Patience young one. Patience.

image.jpg

Unfortunately there is no cure for Andraids.

Just stop.
If you are serious, go the mod route...no attorney fees...unless Sparky makes you buy a gallon case of sauce for being involved.

Admit you are in over your head. Say 3 Hail Marys, 2 Our Fathers & 2Glory Be s

Damned sparky, always getting a cut of the action.

Hmmm, is an interesting bet. 2009 class was 20 players, this year we probably take 25(?). So is that an average number of P5+ND offers, or does the "house" get an advantage in counting more players for TOTAL number of P5+ND offers? How will you count teams like TCU/Utah that were not P5 in 2009.

I briefly looked at the 2009 class (stopped at Andrew Green). I have to be an optimist and hope that this years' class finishes out better than 2009 (rankings wise, actual talent wise, and players that pan out).

Wow, this went a different direction. I was wondering how something I started while pissed during the game ended up this many pages.

amazing that was one of our main complaints, I watched a pass bounce off one of our corners in a bowl game once but it will do you no good to point it out because Banker knows more about football { in his view } than any one around.

Riley is an exceptional human being but he is very very loyal to his assistants and will not tolerate any thoughts about replacing them and firmly believes that his system will still work even though the game has passed him by. We are very grate full for what MR did for our program , how ever and don't wish any bad to come his way or your way for that matter. He is competitive and hates to lose but in my opinion does not have the killer instincts required at this level but what do I know.
I think I remember that exact pass. Hit our guy in the back of the helmet, iirc. At least Marvin's guys were ball hawks.

30+ hours since email was sent to attorney, still no response.

tick, tock...
You haven't email him lol. Sorry guys. Old user name got banned. Mods seem to have a soft spot for little Timmy. I just got off the phone with him after I emailed him. Face it Timmy. You are a lying coward. And I will be more then glad to accept your bet and you and can give your money to the mod of your choice (I am sure it is Monopoly money) so you and your little bodyguards can continue to play these little games.

I am sure this user name will be banned as well. So I will go make a few new ones. Just so I can laugh at you. But please show us a screenshot of your sent message to my attorney. My bet is you don't have the nuts lol. Because it doesn't exist.

You haven't email him lol. Sorry guys. Old user name got banned. Mods seem to have a soft spot for little Timmy. I just got off the phone with him after I emailed him. Face it Timmy. You are a lying coward. And I will be more then glad to accept your bet and you and can give your money to the mod of your choice (I am sure it is Monopoly money) so you and your little bodyguards can continue to play these little games.

I am sure this user name will be banned as well. So I will go make a few new ones. Just so I can laugh at you. But please show us a screenshot of your sent message to my attorney. My bet is you don't have the nuts lol. Because it doesn't exist.

Ahhhh, recycled poster, S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!

I have the email screen capped and ready to share. I will not do it for free, you already owe me $5,000 as your "attorney" didn't "respond by Monday", and I don't expect him to ever respond. I've been on here for 11 years, paid my debts and accepted payments from those who lost, I'm not going anywhere.

Tick tock, $5K to start and another $5K come signing day.

Yes it will and good luck with that.

Your car had rust, don't hate me for reporting a fact.

Email was sent last night, "your attorney" still hasn't responded. Remember, you said "by Monday" so the clock is ticking before you owe me $5,000.

Reminds me of @michred dude still owes me $2,000.

since you remember so much, you should have no problem betting me on the color of my car, a bet you have turned down more than once. I'll let you have your hundred bucks back on that one. Should you accept that one, I'll then bet any amount you want that the car, 5 years later, still is not rusty. And yes, it's still the same car. And yes, that it's the same car is easily verifiable.

Reactions: HuskerJack95
since you remember so much, you should have no problem betting me on the color of my car, a bet you have turned down more than once. I'll let you have your hundred bucks back on that one. Should you accept that one, I'll then bet any amount you want that the car, 5 years later, still is not rusty. And yes, it's still the same car. And yes, that it's the same car is easily verifiable.

I named the color in that thread, it's been too long to remember but the rust is something not forgettable. You can take a picture and post it here since you claim to have the same car. Or, if I happen to lose another wager to you, I'll snap the picture since you don't know how to.

@BlackShirt Player it's now Wednesday and still no response, time to pay up the $5K.

A while back, "Tiny Tim" referred to me as a "Recycled Poster." When challenged, it's one of his favorite lines.

I offered to bet him any amount he wanted and to let any mod he chose, including his roommate Sparky, to be the judge. The response was...crickets.

My advice is to never get into any debate/discussion with HTO. It's like getting into a pissing match with a skunk. The skunk enjoys the smell.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
@cubsker, your phone doesn't take pics. Come on Mr. Vegas, snap a pic....

@HuskerJack95, I said you're no different than the ban of recycled losers but go ahead and keep making sh1t up. You're no different than the dirt on the soles of my shoes. Been like that since the first day you posted and nothing has changed. "Tiny Tim", says the tough guy on a computer.

Crickets my ass, I don't back down from trash like you.

@cubsker, your phone doesn't take pics. Come on Mr. Vegas, snap a pic....

@HuskerJack95, I said you're no different than the ban of recycled losers but go ahead and keep making sh1t up. You're no different than the dirt on the soles of my shoes. Been like that since the first day you posted and nothing has changed. "Tiny Tim", says the tough guy on a computer.

Crickets my ass, I don't back down from trash like you.

Rewritnig history again, I see.

Now you've added "no different than the ban of recycled losers..."

You. Backed. Down. On. The. Bet

"Tough guy on a computer..." Pot meet kettle.

Sure. I bet we don't finish in the top 40.

I already stated it, and will lay $5,000 right now. Take it, or GFY, let me know.

@BlackShirt Player aka @Blackshirt TK time for you to pay up - $5,000 to daddy.

@Husker.Wed. here's the wager referenced in another thread...

Reactions: Cornicator
There is a whole site of mouth-breathers that claim they would have taken you up on this "if only they could post here". Lol. Like making up that 38th username was a problem, being as 37 was ok.

Just stop.
If you are serious, go the mod route...no attorney fees...unless Sparky makes you buy a gallon case of sauce for being involved.

Admit you are in over your head. Say 3 Hail Marys, 2 Our Fathers & 2Glory Be s

Mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.

Damned sparky, always getting a cut of the action.

It's in my MOD contract.

A while back, "Tiny Tim" referred to me as a "Recycled Poster." When challenged, it's one of his favorite lines.

I offered to bet him any amount he wanted and to let any mod he chose, including his roommate Sparky, to be the judge. The response was...crickets.

My advice is to never get into any debate/discussion with HTO. It's like getting into a pissing match with a skunk. The skunk enjoys the smell.

Do I detect a note of sarcasm here?

lol this thread is classic. Who in the world would make the bet that we wouldn't end up top 40 in recruiting? Even in the coaching change years we've been above 40. Any semi-competent coach could get a top 40 class to Lincoln. Top 30 would have been an interesting bet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT