ADVERTISEMENT

The cupboard is NOT 20-3 bare.

Vouchers mean jack to me. I do not trust cowards to keep there words. As I have said, I am more then willing to take your money. But only way this happens if if we sign legal binding documents. You can name the place, I will bring my lawyer. You bring yours and we will get this thing sealed with a kiss.

Ahahhahahahha, all mouth. I'll send $5K to a mod of your choice Monday when the banks are open. Come on mouth, ACCEPT THE BET.

Don't be a wussy like h3...

Vouchers mean jack to me. I do not trust cowards to keep there words. As I have said, I am more then willing to take your money. But only way this happens if if we sign legal binding documents. You can name the place, I will bring my lawyer. You bring yours and we will get this thing sealed with a kiss.
You are a clown

You don't know the difference between there and their. Fat chance you even have 5K.

What's also interesting is the possibility that these fans are the same ones who praised Bo and the team from nearly coming back against MSU last year under similar circumstances.
Here is the thing with Bo. He won 9 and 10 games a year. But that isn't good enough. No only had 2 truly competitive seasons at Nebraska, 2009 and 2010. Those were Bo's best teams. Still lost to a team or 2 we shouldn't have. But those were still competitive teams. Once Callahan's recruits left the talent was dried up. No had some decent classes. But never truly had a good class. But he did recruit enough good talent at key positions to keep us winning those 9 or 10 games a season.

But let's cut the crap. Bo is gone. He over stayed his welcome. He had embarrassing games and acted a fool. We either compete for championships every season or bust. Championships are what it's all about. But you can not name me one team that won a National Championship in the past 20 years where a team won a national title without having acouple top classes in the top 15-10 range. Yet I hear so many of you say continuously like a broken record, Riley is going to get it done.

I love Riley. Even though we are 1-2 he has proved he is a good coach. I do agree he needs time. But in order for me to stand behind him and say "That is the guy" he has to show me something. We were inconsistent half of the BYU game. Our team didn't show up against Miami until the last 8 min of the game. Recruiting regardless of what anyone says is not impressive. It isn't enough to have a good coach. You need good players. Saban isn't recruiting 4 and 5 star players for nothing. He goes after them because they are the top players in the nation. Same with Meyer.

I don't want to turn into Northwestern From acouple years ago and say "We are 20 points away from being 10-2" but instead finished 5-7. There are no moral victories at Nebraska. We either win or lose. If Riley won every game by 1 point I would not care. If he lose every game by 1 point I would care. Losing is not acceptable at Nebraska.

Reactions: Ee-Mode-Ee
Ahahhahahahha, all mouth. I'll send $5K to a mod of your choice Monday when the banks are open. Come on mouth, ACCEPT THE BET.

Don't be a wussy like h3...
All mouth huh? That is rich coming from a guy who is only running his mouth and is afraid to back things up legally. I have no time for your weak games. Either step up to the plate or go home.

All mouth huh? That is rich coming from a guy who is only running his mouth and is afraid to back things up legally. I have no time for your weak games. Either step up to the plate or go home.

Name the mod and my $5,000 will be in their possession Monday. All you have to do is match it.

Come on, meat curtains...

I may take that wager. Would like to know your thoughts on how this current class is significantly better than any of coach Bo`s

Some 4 star players under Bo that could still be on the roster.

Ryan Klachko
Aaron Green
Todd Peat
Bubba Starling
Tyler Moore
Paul Thurston
Marcus Newby-beat out by true frosh 3 star..
Adam Taylor-injuries
Tanner Farmer
Monte Harrison
Brin Carnes
Chase Harper
Braylon Heard
Chase Rome

How many of these guys left the program without making an impact? How many have not lived up to 4 star hype? To some of you that doesn't matter because they helped past classes appear on paper better than this one.

14 four star players most arent here or left the program. So me a favor, STFU comparing past Pelini classes to this one. If the 15 guys in this current class all contribute by the time they are seniors they will pan out better than the above 14 did.

Class ranking don't mean shit if they never did anything here.

All you have to do is message me and I will give you my lawyers info and we can do this.

Name the mod, the money will be sent on Monday. Or, admit you don't have the scratch, which is the case. Hell, post the attorney info here for all to witness.

Come on, meat curtains...

You're not fooling anyone, but yourself.

$5K, twice, and you fold, meat curtains.
No one has folded child lol. Your whining no one has replied at 1am? As I said, you will hear something by Monday. Like you said another 5k on that right? Or are you gonna just run let your fingers do your talking?

You can have all the talent in the world and it will get you no where without experience and coaching. Talent is one of multiple cogs that it takes to be successful and we're certainly not void to the point that ANYONE can throw downfield on us.

How often do you see our DB's play the ball? I'm sorry but poor ball awareness has nothing to do with talent and everything to do with coaching. In three games this season we've been hurt over and over again because a DB failed to play the ball.
Well, if this secondary coach, coaches like the previous one, they actually teach that technique. Doesn't anyone else remember that infamous quote, "we play the man, not the ball"? I always hated that. I'll take Marvin Sanders teaching over this any day. Hard to get picks when your not even looking for the ball.

Some 4 star players under Bo that could still be on the roster.

Ryan Klachko
Aaron Green
Todd Peat
Bubba Starling
Tyler Moore
Paul Thurston
Marcus Newby-beat out by true frosh 3 star..
Adam Taylor-injuries
Tanner Farmer
Monte Harrison
Brin Carnes
Chase Harper
Braylon Heard
Chase Rome

How many of these guys left the program without making an impact? How many have not lived up to 4 star hype? To some of you that doesn't matter because they helped past classes appear on paper better than this one.

14 four star players most arent here or left the program. So me a favor, STFU comparing past Pelini classes to this one. If the 15 guys in this current class all contribute by the time they are seniors they will pan out better than the above 14 did.

Class ranking don't mean shit if they never did anything here.
if 4 stars don't matter, let me ask you how the 3 stars are doing? Lots of Jrs on this team. Going to be really ugly after next year!! There is very minimal young talent unless you have Neb glasses on or are new to recruiting.

Maybe you should show me where I said that recruiting doesn't matter, I'm not going to wait around for your response because you'll never find an answer to my question.

I said "ratings are a mixed bag of tricks". Again, I don't put a ton of stock in to Rivals following Alabama around and slapping stars on their offers.
Our DE and linebacker depth and experience level is laughable. We KNEW is was a problem and our DE play especially is causing a whole bunch of problems for us. It isn't very fixable because even when Gangwish comes back we lack athletic talent at DE. I love his motor, but Gangwish would never have started on Tom's better teams. That isn't Riley or Banker's fault. Much of our defensive problems right now are due to the previous staff's poor recruiting and roster management.

I like how all the peeps that didn't like the Riley hire put on an act like they have given Riley a chance but are suddenly convinced that Pelini was so much better after any adversity. Yeah, let's start more of these threads.

No one has folded child lol. Your whining no one has replied at 1am? As I said, you will hear something by Monday. Like you said another 5k on that right? Or are you gonna just run let your fingers do your talking?

It's pretty obvious you did. Yap, yap, yap, oh wait, sign a document with my attorney. Ahahahahahha, what a loser.

I've accepted payments on here, and made payments on here. @cubsker can vouch.

Don't puss out h3jr, accept the wager, I already have this thread bookmarked.

tim did pay. he also then used the opportunity to make untruthful statements about me since then.

It's pretty obvious you did. Yap, yap, yap, oh wait, sign a document with my attorney. Ahahahahahha, what a loser.
Look, if you are scared that is your problem. You will lose and you wouldn't pay. Because you are the definition of a coward. If you are so sure of yourself, make the wager binding.

tim did pay. he also then used the opportunity to make untruthful statements about me since then.

Your car had rust, don't hate me for reporting a fact.

Look, if you are scared that is your problem. You will lose and you wouldn't pay. Because you are the definition of a coward. If you are so sure of yourself, make the wager binding.

Email was sent last night, "your attorney" still hasn't responded. Remember, you said "by Monday" so the clock is ticking before you owe me $5,000.

Reminds me of @michred dude still owes me $2,000.

Your car had rust, don't hate me for reporting a fact.

Email was sent last night, "your attorney" still hasn't responded. Remember, you said "by Monday" so the clock is ticking before you owe me $5,000.

Reminds me of @michred dude still owes me $2,000.

Well, it is Sunday genius lol. As I said. You will hear something by Monday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT