ADVERTISEMENT

The Big 10 West

Top 3 teams in the East would easily win the West. Again. It irritates me to no end that we haven't been able to dominate this crummy division.

dumb-and-dumber-lloyd.gif

Still can’t believe people - seemingly including trev - didn’t want Fickel

I think he’s a good coach. But they didn’t look good against Buffalo and they look like they may lose to Wash St here.
Still can’t believe people - seemingly including trev - didn’t want Fickel
And, if we want to complain (justifiably) that our OC stinks and we are not playing to our strengths on offense, Braelon Allen, a two time all conference RB, has 7 carries for 20 yards tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
I think he’s a good coach. But they didn’t look good against Buffalo and they look like they may lose to Wash St here.
They shouldn't have been rated to start the season but I guessed they have earned it by being a winning team. WSU was one of my picks today. I don't listen to media.
Haven’t beaten them since 4 head coaches ago…probably weren’t going to be them ever again anyways

But yet we have fans that say every year we should beat them ....absolutely insane.
And, if we want to complain (justifiably) that our OC stinks and we are not playing to our strengths on offense, Braelon Allen, a two time all conference RB, has 7 carries for 20 yards tonight.
Wow.

If I’m Wisconsin, I’m not feeling great about Fickel. Loss to WSU, don’t look good against Buffalo (down right poor in H1 - didn’t pull away until they started running, which they don’t seem to want to do) and they are not playing to their strengths at all. They have 90 yards total rushing. 21 of them came from their QB.

And it’s not like their defense looks lights out like it did on the past.

If I’m Wisconsin, I’m not feeling great about Fickel. Loss to WSU, don’t look good against Buffalo (down right poor in H1 - didn’t pull away until they started running, which they don’t seem to want to do) and they are not playing to their strengths at all. They have 90 yards total rushing. 21 of them came from their QB.

And it’s not like their defense looks lights out like it did on the past.
Cougs beat ‘em in Madison last year as 17.5 point underdogs, too

Reactions: GretnaShawn
Yep think about that. We.may have wound up with the 3rd best coach out of Wisconsin and Colorado and is. And NU is paying the most.

Purdue's coach might end up being a better hire in the long run as well. But it's too early to know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT