ADVERTISEMENT

The barking Sark New Hire Poll

Sark hire

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol, he'll be the head coach of Texas not Alabama. He will no longer have Alabama players or staff.
Texas has got some really talented young players. It will be interesting to see who wants to work for Sark and how much say the boosters have in who he hires. He should be expected to win no less than 7 next year in a full normal season. He's in a relatively weak conference and they've got talent. 247 shows them with a majority of 4 star recruits in their last 2 classes.

They show them with 2 very highly ranked freshman QBs on their roster and also signed a top 100 high 4 star QB in this class. That's a nice start for a QB guru like Sark.

Last edited:
Reactions: WHCSC and red scowl
I think the hire was crap. However, let's see if Sark has more wins in year one, than Frost in year four. My money is on the drunk.

Texas has got some really talented young players. It will be interesting to see who wants to work for Sark and how much say the boosters have in who he hires. He should be expected to win no less than 7 next year in a full normal season. He's in a relatively weak conference and they've got talent. 247 shows them with a majority of 4 star recruits in their last 2 classes.

They show them with 2 very highly ranked freshman QBs on their roster and also signed a top 100 high 4 star QB in this class. That's a nice start for a QB guru like Sark.

Tom Herman coached Braxton Miller, Jt. Barrett and Cardale Jones on their way to winning the 2015 the national championship. Three different quarterbacks started for that team.

I think Sark is at best, equal to Herman as far as coaching ability. I find it funny people point to the success position coaches and coordinators have at Alabama. Well, yeah, they have a monopoly on the best players.

Texas has never had a problem getting talent. I think it's more in the details.

Tom Herman coached Braxton Miller, Jt. Barrett and Cardale Jones on their way to winning the 2015 the national championship. Three different quarterbacks started for that team.

I think Sark is at best, equal to Herman as far as coaching ability. I find it funny people point to the success position coaches and coordinators have at Alabama. Well, yeah, they have a monopoly on the best players.

I literally just got up so maybe I'm still a little foggy and your post is not registering with me very well...but your first sentence seems off to me.

I think the hire was crap. However, let's see if Sark has more wins in year one, than Frost in year four. My money is on the drunk.

LOL ...Sark coming in with a lot to work with.. SF came into a program that didn’t take strength and conditioning serious and SF came into a school that was running the WCO and had to recruit more players to his style...

Don’t think Sark has to tweak nearly as much as SF had to tackle his first season...

Exactly, I think Herman is a qb guru more than Sarkisian is. Herman screwed himself over with Beck, but they got rid of him and Texas was starting to turn the corner on offense. Just a complete brain dead decision by the Texas administration to get rid of Herman this year, but I guess if they want to throw away $20+ million like it's nothing, then so be it.

Reactions: scarletred
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT