ADVERTISEMENT

The ‘it’ Factor

True for herpes as well.
well-that-escalated-quickly-quick-meme-com-19310781.png

Ahem, excuse me?? Our coaches have their own problems to deal with currently and you’re going to lecture others?? I guess you were true to your word when you stated last week on our board that you’d be coming straight to the husker board to watch the meltdown. Please stop.
God bless you

Whatever delusional BS makes you feel better. No one likes Frost. Not one effing fan. Go find me a post from the last year from someone that thinks he’s anything other than something that has to be overcome.
"best fans in college football" posted....today. And yes. This makes me feel better.

"best fans in college football" posted....today. And yes. This makes me feel better.
Great. Congrats. Continue with your nonsense. 50% LOL. If you had said .0005% of the posters on this board still think Frost has the "it" factor you still would be exaggerating. It's pretty damn hilarious that the only example you could come up with was one delusional idiot who started a thread to lecture us about being bad fans... and then 100% of the responses to that post was everyone essentially telling him to GTFO.

Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT