ADVERTISEMENT

Site Stuff Thank you, subscribers...

Zack Carpenter

Graduate Assistant
Staff
May 19, 2022
My Lord, it's been a loaded week. On top of all the coach search stuff and prep for today's game, I made a nice, brisk 6.5-7 hour drive up to Minnesota to meet my girlfriend's parents for the first time. Treated it like a backup QB entering the game midway through the 4th quarter with a two-touchdown lead: Stayed focused, kept it simple, didn't make any major mistakes, made 2 or 3 solid-but-not-risky throws (in this case, helped out with easy kitchen tasks and made a few well-timed and fairly funny jokes) and got out of their with a W!

Anyway...I made the drive down to Iowa City last night and among all the craziness, I forgot to post a thank you message here. Thank you to all those who stayed with this site during the transition and for the newcomers who have signed up over the last six months.

When I took over on June 1, I said I planned on showing you what we could do here. I think and hope I've lived up to that. All I asked was to give us a shot, and so many of you have. I just wanted to say I'm grateful and appreciative of everyone who did – yes, even those who have been critical! So, I hope you spread the word to a neighbor, a friend, even an enemy, and that we can continue to build this site to be the best it can be in the short- and long-term.

Your publisher,
Zack

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News