ADVERTISEMENT

Teachers behaving badly

0/10 would not smash. Thank goodness the teachers here have made it clear that issues they deal with are only on parents as a whole, otherwise all these pedophiles would have to be lumped together with all teachers. Whew, close call.
North Platte high school teacher arrested for sexual assault of student https://www.1011now.com/2023/02/23/north-platte-high-school-teacher-arrested-sexual-assault-student/
It looks like Eric Taylor put on some weight and got out of coaching.

Wonder if every teacher will be getting an email from their respective districts, inferring they are all to blame?

The girl's hand is probably not sore from slapping high 5's when walking down the hallways...
Doesn’t matter… that’s past f*cked up. Guy should never breathe fresh air again, IMHO.

Would say the same regarding gender-confused teenagers who sexually assault the opposite sex in the wrong bathroom. Interestingly also (and the primary reason for bringing it up) is that amongst the ‘gender confused’, females pretending to be males have little to no history of committing sexual crimes. MALES pretending to be females have a SIGNIFICANTLY higher likelihood at being branded a Sex Offender in their lives. Like 90% of fake women in prison are sex offenders. The overwhelming majority. Should tell ya something. Turning one’s back on this obvious Trend is no different than letting this creep anywhere near a child.

Doesn’t matter… that’s past f*cked up. Guy should never breathe fresh air again, IMHO.

Would say the same regarding gender-confused teenagers who sexually assault the opposite sex in the wrong bathroom. Interestingly also (and the primary reason for bringing it up) is that amongst the ‘gender confused’, females pretending to be males have little to no history of committing sexual crimes. MALES pretending to be females have a SIGNIFICANTLY higher likelihood at being branded a Sex Offender in their lives. Like 90% of fake women in prison are sex offenders. The overwhelming majority. Should tell ya something. Turning one’s back on this obvious Trend is no different than letting this creep anywhere near a child.

What if the teacher is an actual female, and a smoke show? We good?

• Love
Reactions: EmormousDouchebag

WTF does a teacher getting caught with a student have to do with trannys?

WTF does a teacher getting caught with a student have to do with trannys?
Well, this guy was obviously a predator within the public school system. Encouraging gender confusion (something done within the vast majority of public schools, but for sure not @cavalot ‘s school), ‘grooming’ or whatever you wanna call it, and just by statistics is (probably inadvertently) facilitating the advancement of specifically gender-confused BOYS into sex offenders. It’s been in the news, and guaranteed is a lot more prevalent than what’s been reported on.

Point is that Public Schooling is systematically destroying our kids. Unless you really like the look of these ‘GenZ’ kids as opposed to a generation ago…. IMHO the degradation has been slow & steady, OBVIOUS. It’s a vote for the abolition of public schools and the entire federal dept of Education. Shoulda happened decades ago. Wonder how different our country would look right now.

Reactions: moralvictories
Well, this guy was obviously a predator within the public school system. Encouraging gender confusion (something done within the vast majority of public schools, but for sure not @cavalot ‘s school), ‘grooming’ or whatever you wanna call it, and just by statistics is (probably inadvertently) facilitating the advancement of specifically gender-confused BOYS into sex offenders. It’s been in the news, and guaranteed is a lot more prevalent than what’s been reported on.

Point is that Public Schooling is systematically destroying our kids. Unless you really like the look of these ‘GenZ’ kids as opposed to a generation ago…. IMHO the degradation has been slow & steady, OBVIOUS. It’s a vote for the abolition of public schools and the entire federal dept of Education. Shoulda happened decades ago. Wonder how different our country would look right now.

I've worked in public schools for over 17 years, both as a teacher and administrator. Not once have I seen a student be encouraged to switch genders. But I'm guessing you have firsthand knowledge of this happening, so it's gotta be true.

I've worked in public schools for over 17 years, both as a teacher and administrator. Not once have I seen a student be encouraged to switch genders. But I'm guessing you have firsthand knowledge of this happening, so it's gotta be true.

as a teacher and an administrator, you should not even have the right to discuss this with students...

Well, it IS happening. There is proof out there. And Google aint your friend here either. They are complicit. It may not have happened where youre at or been, but its a bold new clownshow out there.

The two family members I have who teach (LPS) both support and encourage it. CRT, too. That’s real. And I’m not opining on every public school teacher. Don’t know you. There’ll be a mixture of good and bad eggs in every job-place, be it private industry or Gubmint-run shitshow… just pointing out that Public Education on basically every level, adding up all the parts as a whole, has been an abject failure. Parents are obviously to blame, too. It’s not just public education. We can’t abolish parents. But we can abolish public schools.

It’s not a question, it’s NECESSARY if we want this country to continue to lead the world. The kids public education are churning out aren’t capable of keeping our Republic. Just sayin…

Last edited:
The two family members I have who teach (LPS) both support and encourage it. CRT, too. That’s real. And I’m not opining on every public school teacher. Don’t know you. There’ll be a mixture of good and bad eggs in every job-place, be it private industry or Gubmint-run shitshow… just pointing out that Public Education on basically every level, adding up all the parts as a whole, has been an abject failure. Parents are obviously to blame, too. It’s not just public education. We can’t abolish parents. But we can abolish public schools.

It’s not a question, it’s NECESSARY if we want this country to continue to lead the world. The kids public education are churning out aren’t capable of keeping our Republic. Just sayin…
The doom and gloom on here regarding public schools is hilarious. My dad is a boomer who grew on a farm and he said his WW2 dad said the same thing you are saying. Too soft. Country is in trouble. Somehow we survived.

I'm looking at my 2nd graders right now thinking that any day these public school losers are going to come home with a gay pride tattoo and a sex change. Nothing I can do though. They are a product of public education.

Again, I have taught for a very long time and have never once seen anything close to what the doom and gloom crowd say is happening.

We show up, we teach, we wait for 3:30 and we leave...that is 99% of all teachers

I get you see a few on TikTok spouting stuff off that you hate but again, that is. maybe 1% of the teaching population.

It is like saying "Soooo many teachers are pesos or rapists or druggies or whatever" Nope, we are, just like you guys, normal everyday people that just want to leave at the end of the day and go home.

We just had PT conferences and none of us were discussing anything other than what time we would get out of there.

How do you know they "encourage it" if you are not in their classroom? Did they tell you?

This guy is so creepy he probably dresses in drag and then verbally abuses himself in the mirror and then to solve it all he goes on a football message board to lump 150 years of teachers and about 500 million American public school humans into a single category....failure. People who are this against something, are hiding something. Or maybe daddy didn't love them enough.

How do you know they "encourage it" if you are not in their classroom? Did they tell you?
We’re family. We have specific, pointed discussions about these very issues. Intentionally. We disagree, and we’re still family. Get drunk, yell at each other, get together again. But yeah. It’s real…

This guy is so creepy he probably dresses in drag and then verbally abuses himself in the mirror and then to solve it all he goes on a football message board to lump 150 years of teachers and about 500 million American public school humans into a single category....failure. People who are this against something, are hiding something. Or maybe daddy didn't love them enough.
Wow… do you get PAID to stare into people’s souls like that? That was really, really good. Yeah but mostly I just miss the open scrolls and getting to yell at people.

We’re family. We have specific, pointed discussions about these very issues. Intentionally. We disagree, and we’re still family. Get drunk, yell at each other, get together again. But yeah. It’s real…
So they talk to you about it.

You have no clue what they do in class, you are just assuming. Is it fair to say that you have never sat in on any of their classes?

Let me give you an example. I am 100% for the death penality and I think it should be use in soooooo many instances and I am also totally okay with pot being legal...I have never once brought up those views in my classes and tried to force my students to believe what I believe.

Reactions: BleedRed78

You have no clue what they do in class, you are just assuming. Is it fair to say that you have never sat in on any of their classes?

Let me give you an example. I am 100% for the death penality and I think it should be use in soooooo many instances and I am also totally okay with pot being legal...I have never once brought up those views in my classes and tried to force my students to believe what I believe.

and that is the way it should be with ALL political beliefs....

teach facts in school, not opinions, at least until high school which is when most kids have evaluated what their parents are teaching them. may not agree, but civil discussions can be had at home more than in the classroom where the teacher may attempt to coerce the kids into the teachers' point of view..

believe it or not--teacher is not always correct in their political views and not their jobs to teach personal views

I’m happy you keep your political ideology outta the classroom. Unfortunately, most don’t. Unfortunately, the dept of education has an activist agenda that guides what’s taught and not taught. Kids have been systematically turned into a bunch of spineless pussies and public education is in no small part responsible for it.

I’m happy you keep your political ideology outta the classroom. Unfortunately, most don’t. Unfortunately, the dept of education has an activist agenda that guides what’s taught and not taught. Kids have been systematically turned into a bunch of spineless pussies and public education is in no small part responsible for it.
Lol. I guess my school and 2 schools I have kids at didn't get the activist memo. But let me guess, there is some excuse for why that is.

Lol. I guess my school and 2 schools I have kids at didn't get the activist memo. But let me guess, there is some excuse for why that is.
Never said it was every school, every teacher. But dude, look around you…
Trying to spin Public schooling as a success story is like trying to spin Cancer as a success story. You can’t. They’ve failed, and it’s as simple as that. Question is what’re we gonna do about it as a society…

Never said it was every school, every teacher. But dude, look around you…
Trying to spin Public schooling as a success story is like trying to spin Cancer as a success story. You can’t. They’ve failed, and it’s as simple as that. Question is what’re we gonna do about it as a society…
I see parents that failed. I see kids that failed. Has nothing to do with schools. You act like all these people would be doctors if they had just went to private school. Yeah right. And schools don't determine who my kids are or what they believe. I teach my kids to be independent thinkers. If other people don't, not my problem.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT