ADVERTISEMENT

Tai Webster

kaz36

Nebraska Legend
Staff
May 2, 2005
Just wanted to say I am proud of how this young man stuck around and worked his butt off to become the player many hoped he would a couple years ago. I know it's still early, but he has turned it up a notch and is the best player on this team along with Watson. I about fell on the floor when I read a post about Tai the other day that he hasn't gotten any better.

It's too bad he finally put it all together on the worst team he's played on here. This kind of performance any of the last three years, and this could be a team coming off three straight NCAA tournament appearances. Not blaming him, just bad timing.

I always liked everything about Webster's game, except that he just couldn't put the ball in the ocean - from inside or out. He's really improved his outside shooting and how he finishes drives - both last year and so far this season.

Yes, why did he have to wait until his senior year to play his best ball? (rolling eyes)

did I say that? I said it was bad timing that he's hit his peak, on the worst team he's played on. I even freaking said I wasn't blaming him, just bad timing. Some of you have absolutely no reading comprehension. zero.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT