ADVERTISEMENT

Super Bowl predictions?? ...and whatta ya makin?

Congrats on your journey..love these success stories.

I went keto a few weeks ago...son and I have a mtn bike trip to Moab in late April...he's already 30 years younger...don't need to spot him 15 extra pounds to!!

When I was younger all I needed to do to lose weight was switch to lite beer. It's a little more effort now. Haha.
I experimented with Keto and was on it over the past 6 months just to see how it felt. That random rush of confidence you get when first going into ketosis is so awesome. It’s becoming pretty easy with all the new keto products out there. I’ve researched and came to a “for now” conclusion that it’s not as beneficial for me since I’m already fit/active/healthy. The diet relies on burning fat and I don’t have any to burn. I have highly recommended it to my heavier friends though, I believe they would thrive on it. Awesome to hear you’re doing that with your son!

Last edited:
Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
I experimented with Keto and was on it over the past 6 months just to see how it felt. That random rush of confidence you get when first going into ketosis is so awesome. It’s becoming pretty easy with all the new keto products out there. I’ve researched and came to a “for now” conclusion that it’s not as beneficial for me since I’m already fit/active/healthy. The diet relies on burning fat and I don’t have any to burn. I have highly recommended it to my heavier friends though, I believe they would thrive on it. Awesome to hear you’re doing that with your son!

Being the loving and supporting dad I am... It's my goal to kick his ass all over those rocks in april... Then rub it in until we go again

Reactions: SomedayHusker
My bets so far:

KC +700 future to win it all
Ravens + 330 to win it all (loss)
Hedged with 49ers -120 ML in this game

Rashee Rice at least 1 TD/Mahomes at least 2 pass TDs parlay +277

Rashee Rice to score first TD of the game/Mahomes at least 2 pass TDs parlay +1577

Rice is a massive name in 49’ers history. The Niners won Super Bowl 24 (think 2024) with Jerry Rice going off, scoring 3 TDs including the first of the game, winning with 55 points while Rashee was the 55th pick in the draft. I like one team to score 34 points in this game as well, as both Swift and Kelce are 34 years old and the 49’ers beat the Lions with 34 on the 34th anniversary of Super Bowl 24.

Taylor Swift is open about clueing in her fans on the future with hidden hints in symbolism and numerology. One of her most famous albums is “1989” the year she was born. A year in which the 49’ers won the Super Bowl. Her favorite number is 13 (her birthday) like Brock Purdy’s number. She just won her 13th grammy last weekend. A Grammy awards show that was dominated by the color gold (Swift wore white, then some gold later) There is no #13 on the Chiefs.

Currently, I am thinking the Chiefs will go up by 10 or more points, I will lay more on the Niners if this happens and the Niners will come back and win, the opposite of their last SB matchup.

My bets so far:

KC +700 future to win it all
Ravens + 330 to win it all (loss)
Hedged with 49ers -120 ML in this game

Rashee Rice at least 1 TD/Mahomes at least 2 pass TDs parlay +277

Rashee Rice to score first TD of the game/Mahomes at least 2 pass TDs parlay +1577

Rice is a massive name in 49’ers history. The Niners won Super Bowl 24 (think 2024) with Jerry Rice going off, scoring 3 TDs including the first of the game, winning with 55 points while Rashee was the 55th pick in the draft. I like one team to score 34 points in this game as well, as both Swift and Kelce are 34 years old and the 49’ers beat the Lions with 34 on the 34th anniversary of Super Bowl 24.

Taylor Swift is open about clueing in her fans on the future with hidden hints in symbolism and numerology. One of her most famous albums is “1989” the year she was born. A year in which the 49’ers won the Super Bowl. Her favorite number is 13 (her birthday) like Brock Purdy’s number. She just won her 13th grammy last weekend. A Grammy awards show that was dominated by the color gold (Swift wore white, then some gold later) There is no #13 on the Chiefs.

Currently, I am thinking the Chiefs will go up by 10 or more points, I will lay more on the Niners if this happens and the Niners will come back and win, the opposite of their last SB matchup.
Niners have been slow to start all post season so could happen

Congrats on your journey..love these success stories.

I went keto a few weeks ago...son and I have a mtn bike trip to Moab in late April...he's already 30 years younger...don't need to spot him 15 extra pounds to!!

When I was younger all I needed to do to lose weight was switch to lite beer. It's a little more effort now. Haha.
Not a mountain biker by any stretch but we used to go to Moab every year. Had about a ten year gap and was unpleasantly shocked to see the industrial- motel-hotel complex had just about ruined it. It used to be a real charming town.
Are you going on the Slickrock trail? Camped there a few years ago. The Moab area is so full of treasures it would take a lifetime to experience it all.
Behind The Rocks has great hiking. The Trail starts switchbacking up a cliff from the Moab Valley into a rock formation wonderland.
I was a fan of the slot canyons mostly West of Moab to around St.George. Those are fun but usually takes some effort to get to.
Was thinking of doing some of that this spring. Great opportunity to see dinosaur footprints all around that area. Have you ever filled your water bottles at the diverted spring Northeast of town? There are some prints right next to it. Id probably been there about 15 times before some young kid pointed them out to me.
Have a good time.

Not a mountain biker by any stretch but we used to go to Moab every year. Had about a ten year gap and was unpleasantly shocked to see the industrial- motel-hotel complex had just about ruined it. It used to be a real charming town.
Are you going on the Slickrock trail? Camped there a few years ago. The Moab area is so full of treasures it would take a lifetime to experience it all.
Behind The Rocks has great hiking. The Trail starts switchbacking up a cliff from the Moab Valley into a rock formation wonderland.
I was a fan of the slot canyons mostly West of Moab to around St.George. Those are fun but usually takes some effort to get to.
Was thinking of doing some of that this spring. Great opportunity to see dinosaur footprints all around that area. Have you ever filled your water bottles at the diverted spring Northeast of town? There are some prints right next to it. Id probably been there about 15 times before some young kid pointed them out to me.
Have a good time.

When I started going 30 years ago it was a mom and pop town all the way. I do not recognize it now. Corporate ruined it...but the rocks and trails remain so I still enjoy it. Have some very fond memories of back n behind, nite rides on Slick Rock...filling up the water bottle at the spring is mandatory after Porcupine!!

Reactions: king_kong_
J3P5U2R.jpg

Slickrock at day time...

bAHwjIz.jpg

qmttMe9.jpg

...and at night...with beer

When I started going 30 years ago it was a mom and pop town all the way. I do not recognize it now. Corporate ruined it...but the rocks and trails remain so I still enjoy it. Have some very fond memories of back n behind, nite rides on Slick Rock...filling up the water bottle at the spring is mandatory after Porcupine!!

Done slickrock 3x. Nothing quite like it.

My first Moab trip was 13 years ago.

Chiefs

Mahomes is one of those QB's who sees the game at a slower speed than many others and he's the difference.

I’m holding a KC +700 ticket following their wild card win

But I’m now treating that as my hedge

I like the 49ers. A lot. Mostly because every square in squareville loves the chiefs but the line keeps moving away from them.
I love when you hedge and mitigate any potential loss with at least half the banana.

Don't watch the game, but might catch a little of the 2nd half.

Heard there's a huge sale from 5-7 at Doctor John's, so I opt for year around fun versus one day.

Pretty tempted to take every under, also
Same but I’m staying away from the OU. 2 fantastic defenses against 2 offensive minds. Teams are pretty healthy. Really the best matchup fans could hope for. I’m going pretty chalky with McCaffrey and Kelce anytime TDs. Deebo over 58.5 receiving yds and over 16.5 rushing as well. Feed that beast against a tough defense.

Seems like everyone on the planet is expecting a low scoring game...and we know what happens when everyone thinks something is going to happen when it comes to sports betting. Haha
I was talking more individual prop wise

Haven’t seen the same consensus on low scoring as I have on KC

GCKxy_vaUAAs5A3
McCaffery is interesting with his dad playing for Shanahan’s dad, in super bowls. In the NFL’s animated Christmas photo he is depicted literally *breaking a record* over his knee.. Mahomes is depicted petting two *dogs* who are wearing 49’ers colors. Mahomes would go on to be an *underdog* in consecutive super bowls. Both of these teams lost on Christmas, the Chiefs losing to the Las Vegas team. Travis Kelce is the only one in the photo who is interacting with something outside of the house..

Last edited:
GCKxy_vaUAAs5A3
McCaffery is interesting with his dad playing for Shanahan’s dad, in super bowls. In the NFL’s animated Christmas photo he is depicted literally *breaking a record* over his knee.. Mahomes is depicted petting two *dogs* who are wearing 49’ers colors. Mahomes would go on to be an *underdog* in consecutive super bowls. Both of these teams lost on Christmas, the Chiefs losing to the Las Vegas team. Travis Kelce is the only one in the photo who is interacting with something outside of the house..
Bro I can get on board with refs being encouraged to call games a certain way. For example let’s call the game for the chiefs to win because the swifties will rack up even more credit card debt to buy nfl merch because they are in a mindless cult..

But can’t say I could buy into an cartoon that secretly shows who will win sb

Bro I can get on board with refs being encouraged to call games a certain way. For example let’s call the game for the chiefs to win because the swifties will rack up even more credit card debt to buy nfl merch because they are in a mindless cult..

Refs alone can’t guarantee outcomes though so they wouldn’t just leave it up to that. The NFL’s Christmas cartoon has had little clues in it every year.

alright, here is my huge list of props:

purdy over 3.5 rush attempts
mccaffrey over longest rush 20.5 yards
a 2-point conversion will be attempted (+132)
over 2.5 players to attempt a pass (+142)
Deebo over 16.5 rush yards

Juszczyk anytime TD (+490)
mccaffrey MVP (+350)

I have no idea what's going to happen, so these aren't predictions. just seemed like good value to me.

Last edited:
alright, here is my huge list of props:

purdy over 3.5 rush attempts
mccaffrey over longest rush 20.5 yards
a 2-point conversion will be attempted (+132)
over 2.5 players to attempt a pass (+142)
Deebo over 16.5 rush yards

Juszczyk anytime TD (+490)
mccaffrey MVP (+350)

I have no idea what's going to happen, so these aren't predictions. just seemed like good value to me.
I took Deebo over 4.5 receptions and Juszczyk over 0.5 reception.

grew up backing the Steelers, not really a fan of the current NFL rules package with the noncontact (QB safe) passing stuff being jammed down our throats when run the ball & stop the run still wins the hardware: going with KC 27, SF 21 tonight as my guess.

Have all in crockpot chicken & rice / mixed veggies, brown gravy - being backed up with a custom 5 cheese nacho platter, my not so secret ingredient is chipotle tabasco.

You can find something to fit your agenda if you look hard enough. Doesn't make it true. That dude has issues

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT