ADVERTISEMENT

Suh to sign 6-year deal with Dolphins

Great money , nice weather , no state tax, also not going to win anything but cant fault him for choosing security over winning

IDK bout that...are they even close to winning anything? Seriously, IDK a thing about them, other than I never see 'em in the playoffs and who is their QB again? Is Tannehill still in the league? Weird. He would have been financially set regardless of where he went, weird he didn't consider taking a little less to go to a contender. Good for him though, that's sum serious bank.

Originally posted by jeff v4:
Good for him. I'd take South Beach over Detroit anytime.
I think most people would take just about anywhere else over Detroit.
wink.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 3/8 1:26 PM by HBK4life

$$$

Originally posted by litespeedhuskerfan:

IDK bout that...are they even close to winning anything? Seriously, IDK a thing about them, other than I never see 'em in the playoffs and who is their QB again? Is Tannehill still in the league? Weird. He would have been financially set regardless of where he went, weird he didn't consider taking a little less to go to a contender. Good for him though, that's sum serious bank.
Once Brady retires in 3 or 4 years, the AFC East is wide open. Tannehill improved a lot last year and if he continues to improve they can easily run that division in the future,

Originally posted by TheNewNU:

Once Brady retires in 3 or 4 years, the AFC East is wide open. Tannehill improved a lot last year and if he continues to improve they can easily run that division in the future,
Except he could have went somewhere that would have contended for the whole enchilada for the next 3 or 4 years. Why wait, on that team no less? Plus, will he be anywhere near the same player in 4 years? With all the great QB's out there that can still get it done or who are in their prime, he could have competed for a Super Bowl quickly, and for several years running, with the right team.

Originally posted by TheNewNU:

Except he could have went somewhere that would have contended for the whole enchilada for the next 3 or 4 years. Why wait, on that team no less? Plus, will he be anywhere near the same player in 4 years? With all the great QB's out there that can still get it done or who are in their prime, he could have competed for a Super Bowl quickly, and for several years running, with the right team.
He's 28 year old . . . I'd say at 32 he's still going to be pretty damn good. Detroit offered him $58 guaranteed, rather than the $60 he is getting in Miami, so it is a little interesting he's taking off, because Detroit seems to be on the cusp, but maybe he doesn't think they can get over the hump, or maybe he just wants to see a lot more humps, with a lot less covering them. I think it is a good thing; I'm sure Suh will be NU's ambassador and will get all of the stud FL kids to come play here.

I don't follow the Miami Dolphins too close, but if I remember they had a pretty good D last yr.

Don't mind saying I was wrong on this one. Thought no way a team would pony up a record defensive player amount for a tackle. Good for him.

Originally posted by BetterRed:

He took the money. Good for him.
I agree. In the NFL, it's not uncommon to see a team go from last in their division to the playoffs the next year. Suh could be the piece of the puzzle that gets the Dolphins back in the post-season.

Too bad richy is not with the Dolphins anymore. Those would be some kick a** practices with richy against suh

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT