ADVERTISEMENT

Spring game weather 49 and 70% chance of rain

Weather.com shows a high of 68 with 20% chance of light rain.

I really hope attendance is great, what is everyone expecting??

Last edited:
Tickets are now at 5 dollars...

All the freaker-outers should own their crying.
I'll own up that I was a whiner and I still think what the Athletic Department did this year is not appropriate all in the name of a sellout.

That being said, I think the game would have still been a sellout had they put the cap lower. The 20-ticket limit for season ticket holders was too high in my opinion. Maybe 2x the number of season tickets you hold to bring family with you that normally wouldn't be able to go to the game together.

Edit: In summation, it's not about the price so much as the timing and type/method of access and availability. Yes, we all knew it would be a hot ticket this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: scarletred
I'll own up that I was a whiner and I still think what the Athletic Department did this year is not appropriate all in the name of a sellout.

That being said, I think the game would have still been a sellout had they put the cap lower. The 20-ticket limit for season ticket holders was too high in my opinion. Maybe 2x the number of season tickets you hold to bring family with you that normally wouldn't be able to go to the game together.

Edit: In summation, it's not about the price so much as the timing and type/method of access and availability. Yes, we all knew it would be a hot ticket this year.

I agree, 20 is really high. I actually thought it was 10. 20 is kind of crazy.

This is entirely different. If you can't see it then you can't see it.

Just had an e-mail forwarded to me that said Ticket Express has spring game tickets starting at $5 a ticket. Hope this helps..

Phone:
Toll Free: 800-817-2820
Omaha: 402-398-1999
Lincoln: 402-438-6789
Des Moines: 515-283-8331

Reactions: JohnRossEwing
Just had an e-mail forwarded to me that said Ticket Express has spring game tickets starting at $5 a ticket. Hope this helps..

Phone:
Toll Free: 800-817-2820
Omaha: 402-398-1999
Lincoln: 402-438-6789
Des Moines: 515-283-8331

My issue wasn't with ticket prices, and I know that there are a lot of tickets for sale.

Reactions: saluno22
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT