ADVERTISEMENT

Spring game Cliffs?

Did Banks play yesterday ? Don’t remember seeing him.

I know Rhule has been conservative with scrimmaging guys who he already knows what they can do so maybe Banks is in that group.

There was so much changing of jerseys that it was hard to tell who the 1’s were. At one time every player on the field had a white / Gray jersey other than the receivers had red and QB had green.

Then there was the punt return where the returner thought he got tackled by his own teammate. Hard to tell when they are all wearing the same color.
There were guys that didn’t play and guys who played very little. Banks was in the second group. Tommi was supposed to be in the first group, but he snuck in for a series.

Dowdell reminded me of Ozigbo. Bonner was out there reminding me of Enunwa kinda...
I was trying to think of a comp for EJ but when re-watching some of the spring game it struck me that Dowdell reminded me of Roger Craig in his running style. On most of his runs he has those high knees and delivers blows to tacklers.

Reactions: BleedRed78
You're right. He's not good. Just had one game. Never mind he scored 118 points his senior year in HS, which was #2 for kickers nationally, made 16 field goals his Sr year, which was #9 nationally, and was rated the #5 kicker in the country coming out of HS.

Obviously, there's something that is bothering him. He started rough last year but finished better. He had a rough Spring Game no doubt. I'm willing to stay with him - but make sure we have enough competition that he's pushed to continue to get better.
He just needs a lot of practice. The uprights are narrower, so he’ll need to elevate his level of skill. If he rights his mindset, he’ll be fine. His confidence is not the best I’d say.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
He just needs a lot of practice. The uprights are narrower, so he’ll need to elevate his level of skill. If he rights his mindset, he’ll be fine. His confidence is not the best I’d say.
When did they change and make the goal post narrower?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT