ADVERTISEMENT

So with all the negativity on here, I started looking at posters identities.

Come on guys. Really? I rather be them right now. This is killing me inside. Let’s not talk trash when we have little right now
I think you are them. Going back and looking at your previous post or likes. Nothing but negativity towards Frost and this team. Yet you like anything having to do with UCF. hmmm I will give it to you, it isn't as obvious as some other UCF fans, they just come out and say it. You have a more subtle way about it, you are more the inside man type of troll. If you aren't a UCF troll you are crappy husker fan.

Last edited:
To give you a break from 0-4

Honest question. I know why you are here. I also know why the other teams fans are here. I can make you seem so inconsequential in the history of college football. I just want you to admit your motives. You're not a Husker fan. I don't post on your board. Why are you here? Should I answer the question?

Reactions: husker2612
I think you are them. Going back and looking at your previous post or likes. Nothing but negativity towards Frost and this team. Yet you like anything having to do with UCF. hmmm I will give it to you, it isn't as obvious as some other UCF fans, they just come out and say it. You have a more subtle way about it, you are more the inside man type of troll. If you aren't a UCF troll you are crappy husker fan.
Dude. Relax. You’re reaching and looking WAY too much into this. You’re obsessed with looking at profiles, but most of the time you’re quite off. I have a master’s degree from Nebraska in the post Frost error, so I guess I’m a post National Championship fan and not a completely blind homer. You can call me a crappy fan that has attended every game this year, but I can call you an unrealistic homer fan just as easily

Reactions: SWIowahawks
I thought this was a Husker fan site. Posters said Nebraska was not a blueblood. I mock them for their foolishness, and send them back to their board with a red ass. Nebraska will always be a blueblood. They may end up being a count that is landless, but they will always be a blueblood.
Nebraska is a blueblood program, but let’s show a little humility right now. That’s not doing much for us presently

I accused him of the same thing last week. He said much the same thing to me. I’m not convinced, considering his join date and the quality of his posts. Too much UCF defending going on with this one.

Guess what? I got my masters from Stanford and my Doctorate from Harvard.

See, anyone can make stuff up.

I accused him of the same thing last week. He said much the same thing to me. I’m not convinced, considering his join date and the quality of his posts. Too much UCF defending going on with this one.

Guess what? I got my masters from Stanford and my Doctorate from Harvard.

See, anyone can make stuff up.
Get a life. I’ll figure out a way to post it eventually without my name and make you look like a complete idiot. What do I get out of it?

Sorry that I don’t live on here 24/7 for decades. I’m new to this social media thing.
Hey.., here’s a shocker for you

Sometimes fans just join. Imagine that

Yes, I do follow UCF a bit since we were courting Frost.

By the way Husker2612 was over there posting quite a bit.

The same obsessed guy that said he would never
troll another team’s board

So.., he’s credible?

Get a life. I’ll figure out a way to post it eventually without my name and make you look like a complete idiot. What do I get out of it?

Sorry that I don’t live on here 24/7 for decades. I’m new to this social media thing.

And here’s a news flash as well. When people join up right when the huskers are at their lowest point and start defending trolls left and right, they shouldn’t be shocked to be thought of as a troll as well.

You need to read the board a little, if you don’t want the accusations of being a fan of another team.

Nebraska is a blueblood program, but let’s show a little humility right now. That’s not doing much for us presently

I'm not a candyass. You come talk shit to me, I will shut you down. Sell that somewhere else. Your kind of attitude is exactly what we don't need. Alphas and betas.

Dude. Relax. You’re reaching and looking WAY too much into this. You’re obsessed with looking at profiles, but most of the time you’re quite off. I have a master’s degree from Nebraska in the post Frost error, so I guess I’m a post National Championship fan and not a completely blind homer. You can call me a crappy fan that has attended every game this year, but I can call you an unrealistic homer fan just as easily
Would be amazed if you had ever been to a game. Just because you have a piece of paper from somewhere doesn't mean you are a fan.

So.., he’s credible?
Funny you were over there looking for me ucf troll? Did you look when my last post was ucf boy? It's when frost was still there. Frost was the only reason I was there.

So.., he’s credible?
As soon as you post your “degree”, I’ll quick photoshop my own degrees and show them here as well. That way we both can look like idiots.

So.., he’s credible?
Let me get this straight... you aren’t a Frost homer, you’re a husker fan... yet you created an account to follow all things UCF because Frost was there.

Once Frost was named nebraska’s Head coach, you were so excited that you waited 10 months to start posting here.

Can you logically explain that?

Checkmate.

Go ahead and sleep on it, biggesthuskerfan... I would recommend you even ask your UCF mates for a good cover story to this conundrum. But don’t try to come up with a story on your own. Not sure I would trust that brain.

Let me get this straight... you aren’t a Frost homer, you’re a husker fan... yet you created an account to follow all things UCF because Frost was there.

Once Frost was named nebraska’s Head coach, you were so excited that you waited 10 months to start posting here.

Checkmate.

I don’t have a mic drop pic right now and I’m too lazy to find one but if I did then it would be in this response..

Reactions: timnsun

Checkmate.
Great. Sherlock Holmes just came back to life and is trying to solve the world’s greatest mystery on a free Rivals college football board. Should I call CNN?

I’m not even sure WTF you just said? Trying to make something out of nothing. Howabout talking a little about Husker football instead of chasing ghosts?

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
Great. Sherlock Holmes just came back to life and is trying to solve the world’s greatest mystery on a free Rivals college football board. Should I call CNN?

I’m not even sure WTF you just said? Trying to make something out of nothing. Howabout talking a little about Husker football instead of chasing ghosts?
Just stop. I just dropped your drawers in front of everybody. And you have no response.

I’ll bet even UCF fans over here are rolling their eyes at you right now. At least many of them aren’t pretending to be husker fans. I respect them for that.

No respect for you though.

Just stop. I just dropped your drawers in front of everybody. And you have no response.

I’ll bet even UCF fans over here are rolling their eyes at you right now. At least many of them aren’t pretending to be husker fans. I respect them for that.

No respect for you though.
That has to be the dumbest thing that you have posted yet. This board is flooded with as many or more Trolls right now than Husker fans and pretty much all of them are posing as something other than what they are. Open your eyes and read them. Additionally dozens of new accounts are being made daily and many keep changing their names after being banned. It’s become a complete trollfest.

That has to be the dumbest thing that you have posted yet. This board is flooded with as many or more Trolls right now than Husker fans and pretty much all of them are posing as something other than what they are. Open your eyes and read them. Additionally dozens of new accounts are being made daily and many keep changing their names after being banned. It’s become a complete trollfest.
And here you are.

This is your timeline. I’ll break it down for you as simple as I can.

9/11 - biggesthuskerfan starts posting on husker chat board.

9/12-9/30 - biggesthuskerfan spends most of his time claiming to be a husker fan but always seems to be defending UCF posters on this husker site.

9/26 (or thereabouts) - timnsun questions biggesthuskerfan’s husker claims. BHF blusters about his masters degree in Lincoln.

10/1 - BHF again defends UCF posters and is accused of being UCF troll in disguise by husker2612. BHF brags again about masters degree in Lincoln. Also says he saw husker2612 on UCF sites LAST YEAR accusing him of trolling.

Now that I’ve established the timeline for you, I’ll ask the question again.

If you are truly a husker fan, why were you on UCF sites last year, by your own admission, in order to follow Scott Frost, but don’t create an account here until September 11, 2018, after Frost has started 0-2? If You were that interested in following Frost at UCF, why did you wait 10 months to start posting here?

It’s a simple question. If you are truly a husker fan, it should be easy enough to explain it.

I'm gonna slap you all on the peeper. Your here and obstinant. You all have one thing in common. You have never had a single season of success that mattered in any discernible form. I'm off this week. 0-4 doesn't dissuade me from hurting alot of feelings on your and the other trolls boards.

I'm kidding. You are AAC, Wsconsin doesn't recruit well enough, Iowa is based on a tree with no branches. We'll be fine.

And here you are.

9/12-9/30 - biggesthuskerfan spends most of his time claiming to be a husker fan but always seems to be defending UCF posters on this husker site.

9/26 (or thereabouts) - timnsun questions biggesthuskerfan’s husker claims. BHF blusters about his masters degree in Lincoln.

10/1 - BHF again defends UCF posters and is accused of being UCF troll in disguise by husker2612. BHF brags again about masters degree in Lincoln. Also says he saw husker2612 on UCF sites LAST YEAR accusing him of trolling.

If you are truly a husker fan, why were you on UCF sites last year, by your own admission, in order to follow Scott Frost, but don’t create an account here until September 11, 2018, after Frost has started 0-2? If You were that interested in following Frost at UCF, why did you wait 10 months to start posting here?

It’s a simple question. If you are truly a husker fan, it should be easy enough to explain it.
This is freaking hilarious!!!

I'm gonna slap you all on the peeper. Your here and obstinant. You all have one thing in common. You have never had a single season of success that mattered in any discernible form. I'm off this week. 0-4 doesn't dissuade me from hurting alot of feelings on your and the other trolls boards.

I'm kidding. You are AAC, Wsconsin doesn't recruit well enough, Iowa is based on a tree with no branches. We'll be fine.
This is?? Well.., I don’t know what this actually is. A complete mess maybe??

Exactly! I understand that some people are a little touchy these days. I am as well. This totally sucks. Who wouldn’t be?
My first time visiting and following these boards was around the time Pederson got canned. I followed this place regularly for years. Eventually, I figured, I should talk to these people for a change.

I'm an admitted long time lurker. Before I joined, I have admitted to lurking for at least 10+ years.
And I’m glad you joined. You’re posting history is clear. I have never doubted your status as a husker fan.

Did you start at UCF like biggesthuskerfan and then wait 10 months to create an account here? That’s a red flag for me...

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
And here you are.

Maybe I can answer this better tomorrow
Not at 12:50. It’s too complicated. Haha

Just stop it with the UCF stuff.

And I’m glad you joined. You’re posting history is clear. I have never doubted your status as a husker fan.

Did you start at UCF like biggesthuskerfan and then wait 10 months to create an account here? That’s a red flag for me...
Nope. My husker fandom began when I was atleast 3 or 4 years old. Getting to sit in the seats my family has held since thw 40's.

I appreciate you good sir.

I remember being at UNL and being glued to this place and reading game threads and post games, shout out to Der Husker!!! Many a Saturday that I've known is with him.

I'll admit, HTO got me curious about this place and I used to read regularly and got to know many faces here.

I knew faces, but you didnt know me... I hope one day all of you will accept me

Reactions: timnsun
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT