ADVERTISEMENT

So Many Whiners

You do realize they play two more games correct so you’re already assuming they lose them both? You do realize they won ONE game last year.. they made no excuses and their coach wasn’t a dumbass and put his players in a position to win. Why do you keep apologizing for Rhule? Very odd behavior
It’s not odd. Its recognition that he’s always struggled year one. Its recognition that we have a better chance to improve and build with continuity than jumping the coaching carousel again. It’s giving a guy a chance and not being an immediate gratification whiny bitch. It’s choosing optimism over being a miserable f*ck. Will Rhule get it done? No idea. Am I ready to give up on him and complain for the next 4 years hes here based on him not being able to fix long-standing problems in the program in one year? Hell no. You can continue to bitch all you want but he’s not going anywhere. You can either complain or try to find optimism. Your choice. But constantly complaining and blaming coaches for things clearly out of their control isn’t how I want to move forward being a Nebraska. To each their own.

Reactions: RedMyMind
It’s not odd. It’s recognition that he’s always struggled year one. It’s recognition that we have a better chance to improve and build with continuity than jumping the coaching carousel again. It’s giving a guy a chance and not being an immediate gratification whiny bitch. It’s choosing optimism over being a miserable f*ck. Will Rhule get it done? No idea. Am I ready to give up on him and complain for the next 4 years hes here based on him not being able to fix long-standing problems in the program in one year? Hell no. You can continue to bitch all you want but he’s not going anywhere. You can either complain or try to find optimism. Your choice. But constantly complaining and blaming coaches for things clearly out of their control isn’t how I want to move forward being a Nebraska. To each their own.
So you’re going to b!tch about my b’thcing? Wtf do you care? I think he sucks. I’ve said such for a few weeks now. He hired his buddy Satt who has sucked everywhere he’s been.

If you’re so optimistic then why the need to attack a poster like me that chooses to live in reality and results. You obviously aren’t confident in your optimism, so you need to lash out on those that criticize the multi-millionaire Rhule for doing a very sh!tty job.

Reactions: BrighteRed24
you know who you are

c6ea30e2-02dd-49d0-a13d-d8614e1f640e_text.gif

so Nebraska football is really making your life this miserable?
When they lose, yes. At least still stings for a day. Won’t care much tomorrow.

If Nebraska losing doesn’t ruin your day then ya ain’t a real fan.

So you’re going to b!tch about my b’thcing? Wtf do you care? I think he sucks. I’ve said such for a few weeks now. He hired his buddy Satt who has sucked everywhere he’s been.

If you’re so optimistic then why the need to attack a poster like me that chooses to live in reality and results. You obviously aren’t confident in your optimism, so you need to lash out on those that criticize the multi-millionaire Rhule for doing a very sh!tty job.
Not bitching just calling you out for being an emotional toddler. Where did I say I’m optimistic? I said I’m willing to give them a chance. It’s a stance I’ve had with this program since Riley. If we ever hope to turn things around; we need stability and maturity. Something Rhule has in spades.

Not bitching just calling you out for being an emotional toddler. Where did I say I’m optimistic? I said I’m willing to give them a chance. It’s a stance I’ve had with this program since Riley. If we ever hope to turn things around; we need stability and maturity. Something Rhule has in spades.
Are you retarded or something …

It’s not odd. Its recognition that he’s always struggled year one. Its recognition that we have a better chance to improve and build with continuity than jumping the coaching carousel again. It’s giving a guy a chance and not being an immediate gratification whiny bitch. It’s choosing optimism over being a miserable f*ck. Will Rhule get it done? No idea. Am I ready to give up on him and complain for the next 4 years hes here based on him not being able to fix long-standing problems in the program in one year? Hell no. You can continue to bitch all you want but he’s not going anywhere. You can either complain or try to find optimism. Your choice. But constantly complaining and blaming coaches for things clearly out of their control isn’t how I want to move forward being a Nebraska. To each their own.

What if he was a firefighter or police officer? Stupid ****ing comment
A cop or firefighter shouldn't be killing time on a message board. If that's their profession, they should be shown the door. Except 80 percent of the population doesn't want to hold public sector jobs (like say an offensive coordinator) accountable anymore so never mind.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SeaOfRed75
A cop or firefighter shouldn't be killing time on a message board. If that's their profession, they should be shown the door. Except 80 percent of the population doesn't want to hold public sector jobs (like say an offensive coordinator) accountable anymore do never mind.
Ban police officers and fire fighter from online message boards. Got it.

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
Lots of 30+ year olds that have never learned to control their emotions and be a rational person.
People are getting tired of investing money, free time and emotions into something they know they could do a better job at in the constructs of game management.

Tell me exactly how the coaches PISSED down their legs in four games? Did we lose? Yes. Closest I've come to throwing my phone in a long while today.
My point is you are whining mid way through year one of Rhule like year four of Fraud.
The Fraud who left this offense near devoid of talent. No upperclassmen that I can think of have ANY chance of being drafted. A good indicator of real talent
Any that MIGHT have a chance at the NFL such as Coleman, Fidone etc are VERY young and inexperienced. And that matters. Think it doesn't? How good was Polar Bear last year or freshman year? Ty Robinson? Hell Ndamukong f@cking Suh?

Not my argument, but I agree with @spartanhusker so I'll jump in.

Last 3 games (Iowa, Wisconsin, Maryland) directly with game management at the end. Prior to that (Michigan St, Minn), more indirectly with personnel choices and play calls. That's 5 that I put squarely on coaching.

If that was all Satt, then Rhule should have had more control over him. If it wasn't all on Satt, then Rhule should have known better. Either way, they're all on Rhule.

One or two of those in a season, okay fine. Chalk up Minn being the first game, working out kinks, etc. And then maybe one of the other 4 as just unfortunate. That still leaves 3.

You can't piss 5 games a season down your leg with poor coaching and expect not to have fans "whining" about it. Not for what he's making. Not at a place like Nebraska.

Last edited:
This board and fanbase is toxic. So many little whiny bitches that are just throwing a tantrum. Give it a chance. One year is not a chance. Frosts failures are not on Rhule.
At the stadium, every section has that Jack ass who criticizes everything after the fact. He talks extra loud (shouts) because he believes he’s the smartest guy in the stadium and he’s doing us all a favor by letting us know what should have really been done. And all of those dumbasses post on message boards.

Receipts:

who the hell recruited these guys?

they suck at that too

I didn't like going to OT. We suck in OT

I really don't know why they thought starting at the 25 in OT was better unless they thought they could stop Wisky in OT. Not sure.

Hard to tell if they would win in regulation since we suck in the redzone. But we also suck in OT.

Redzone is our Achilles heel.

• Wow
Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
At the stadium, every section has that Jack ass who criticizes everything after the fact. He talks extra loud (shouts) because he believes he’s the smartest guy in the stadium and he’s doing us all a favor by letting us know what should have really been done. And all of those dumbasses post on message boards.
Yup. My dad did that at games. Very cringe and embarrassing. Stopped going to games with him.

Reactions: Dean Pope
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT