ADVERTISEMENT

Slusher to Arkansas

Congratulations! You are now part of the #90 recruiting class in the nation.

I thought he was gone when he took that late Arky official, but with all the CBs going to NU I had changed my mind. Timing of that visit was just rough for us. Kid had a bit of an odd recruitment.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
WOW, this is a bit of a shock. Did anyone see this coming? I don't think so. Last min $$$$ maybe?

giphy.gif

Reactions: bigredhunter
Arkansas' new coach has a reputation as a damn good recruiter. However, he'll get killed in the SEC West and probably be fired in 3 years. Good luck with Alabama, LSU, Auburn, A&M, and now Lane Kiffin on the schedule every year.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I know he wanted to stay close to home, but they don't even have a DB Coach yet

Sounds like we're keeping Ron Cooper as safety coach, Barry Odom just brought in former TCU safety Sam Carter from Missouri as CB coach yesterday.

I had thought Slusher was a strong Arkansas lean before the 2019 season even started but for whatever reason he seemed to lose interest under Morris and the old staff but then reached out to Pittman last weekend.

A recruit that sends out messages about another school while on an official visit = Bad form. Would be like being invited to a friends house for dinner and calling your other friend during the meal and saying the food is terrible and I’d rather be eating yours.

Not the end of the world. Brought in a very good DB class still AND it leaves us open for room for a transfer (grad or sit) or a player in the spring.

Fayetteville is a great college town. 3 times the hotness as Lincoln. That pretty much goes for all southern schools though.

Fayetteville is a cool town. Have a buddy that lives down there. You know what is weird about Arkansas? They play a home game or two every year off campus 200 miles away in Little Rock. When he told me that I found it bizarre.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT