ADVERTISEMENT

Sir Yacht at it again

That is a shit job and will stay a shit job....just like Detroit. Hell the Bears would be a better job, and the Bears job sucks pretty bad.

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
I'm very skeptical that Harbaugh is going anywhere - why would Don Brown get fired only to have the HC voluntarily leave a week later for a new job? That doesn't make any sense to me.

I'm very skeptical that Harbaugh is going anywhere - why would Don Brown get fired only to have the HC voluntarily leave a week later for a new job? That doesn't make any sense to me.

Its called Negotiating 101. Make sure your agent throws your name out there for every possible job so you get a raise after a losing season, and going winless against your biggest rival.

Its called Negotiating 101. Make sure your agent throws your name out there for every possible job so you get a raise after a losing season, and going winless against your biggest rival.
So now Sir Yacht is Harbaugh's agent? ;)

Kirk Ferentz and his agent have been doing this for decades and it has worked out well financially for both.

Anyone keeping a chart on SY's prediction success rate?

I believe it. This is just like when Donald Trump
Brought back big ten football.

That is because Biden made a douce commercial about Trump destroying College football when it was the Dem states that didn’t want college football.

signed: Kevin Warren...

Anyone keeping a chart on SY's prediction success rate?
151673459-salary-man-present-the-line-graph-with-bad-results-if-you-plan-bad-you-will-get-badresults-.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT